The Wiz is back on the mainland!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
and boy is he tired.. i've been up for 2 days straight. i bought a coconut monkey though! 2 bucks! haha.

Taskmaster: dr quake has the prize. you know what, i might be able to think of a prize for ya, but you wouldn't be able to get it for a couple months. hows this sound? just keep in touch with me with email.

tip of advice for all - those grass skirt women won't take the skirt off for a 20. i tried, to no prevail. all well.

listen to this. last night i was in the airport of honolulu, watched the sunset, flew for 8 hours, and saw the frigin sun rise. to many bloody flights! good kona coffee, and nice frigin waves. they were 7-10 feet at sunset beach. perfect time for surfing. well, im back, and it's time to work on getting more posts. had fun, ill go into more detail of trip if people want me to. Ho Ha!

------------------
WiZ
Smiley Games

"What is Mind? No Matter.
What is Matter? Never Mind"

phishedNET

Welcome back Wiz, good to see that nobody sacraficed you to the volcano god.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Welcome back Wiz !

Please kind sir, regale us with your tales of adventure and romance on the high seas, your anecdotes of catastrophe and terror in the depths of volcanic purgatory.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
where to begin? being there for 2 weeks has many stories. hmmm, first (and 2nd day might i add, up for 2 days) was up for 26 hours straight, got 3 hours of sleep. yah. next 2 days were slow, due to Hawaii lives in the past, about 5 hours in the past from where i live. then things began. went surfing, 7-10 feet waves, as metioned above. oh ya, it was a competition, 2 days actually. went for the second day and cut my foot on some coral. monday i checked out a zoo with some of the weirdest things in it. did ya know theres a bird called the Nene (pronounced Nay-Nay)? ugly looking bird. thought they were extinct. had a bus pass, so had to get good use to get money's worth. beach, ah, the sun, the water, and the babes. find a prime spot on a beach, your there all day. haha. just note all: january is a bad time for a vacation there. lots of rain and wind (it's their winter you know). at night the streets come alive with bums. haha. they preform, and thats how they make their living. one guy caught my interest, plus he pulls in at least $120+ each night. he dresses in all gold, gold mask, pants, jacket and hat, and stands on a little box like a statue. he only moves when someone comes close to him. he grab me, wouldn't let go. haha. got a picture of that one. next few days are full of beaches, sun, surf, water, and more babes. get this, a bar on the beach, 4 beers, $20.50. two 12oz, 2 22oz. last few days were for shopping (im a last minute shopper) got a sticker saying "Smile if you got Lei'd in Hawaii", 2 sporks (yea sporks) from the local Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. oh ya, had 2 try this arcade game, they don't have it where i live, Silent Scope. man, thats game kicks *** . oh yea, who could forget the time i tryed that drink thats writen all in Japanease. i think it was Green Tea, but it smelt like a squid covered in tomato juice sucking cotage cheese out of a jock strap. i had to keep the bottle as proof.tip of advice, go for supper at Dukes Canoe Club, it's the best. think i saw mr and mrs Lee Travino (spelling?). sooo much to talk about, but it's hard to write everything. i'll just spread it out in many posts on this thread. had lot's of fun, going again. oh ya, i got that dealy from GT, if you buy v3 3000, send in coupon, you get UT free. problems is, it came the day before i was leaving. haven't been able to play it yet =(

questions? coments? ask me ill answer.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games

"What is Mind? No Matter.
What is Matter? Never Mind"

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
Yo, pretty cool trip wiz! I'm going on vacation too, actually. Don't know if can earn 'nuff money to do it in a civilised way. If not, i'll probably again have to stick with hitching. The last holiday me and my buddy went all the way from Sydney to Cairns and back without paying a single cent /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

The only problem, that often no one wants to pick u up /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif Does anybody have any tips know how to make those ******** to stop?

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Bah, forget the stories of romance, high adventure, and the like... that's what the Love Boat was for - go watch thte reruns.

Tell me about the prize!! Where's my post card, my t-shirt, my little swaying hula girl that sits on my dashboard? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Just kidding. I don't need a prize or anything. I just enjoy shooting the breeze with you guys - educating and getting educated!

Glad you had a great time. For many people that is one of those once in a lifetime deals. Me, I got to go to Iceland for a month when I was younger...sounds like a raw deal, but it was pretty fantastic. God didn't do all his best work just in Florida like I thought! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)