The "weapon selection" command

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
First of all: Hi again everybody. This is my first thread on BU in well over a year. Didn't like UT2003, so I've been away, playing BF/DC. But judging by first impression I DO like UT2004 and I'll play it, so it looks like you'll have to put up with my smartass comments on these forums again. :D It feels good to be back home. *hugs all BuFfers*
hug2.gif

Okay, now on topic. Help a newb to figure this out: What is it with this "weapon selection" command that is in the key configuration menu? How does it work? I can bind a key to it, but it doesn't do anything. Has that command been there in UT2003?

I notice there are lines like this

SelectedEquipment[0]=0

in the [XGame.xPawn] class of the user.ini.

Does it have anything to do with this? Even if I put a weapon name in there, it doesn't change anything.

I'm clueless here.
bulb.gif

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
Dunno, might not work in the demo though.

I miss playing some dc, i need a new rig for that game though :(

Heres hoping that ut2k4 gets a mod that kicks its ass like DC did to BF!!!! Then i wont have to upgrade for a long time :) :) :)