The Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
How early do the polls close in the US?

The politico web site suggests that polls are starting to close and it is, what, 7pm on the East coast?

That seems awfully early.

Virginia closes at 7:00. I think it's stupid too. I don't even get off work usually until 6:00. Where I live they close at 8:00.

The politico applet is pretty sweet. If you go here you can click on the individual states and will zoom in to show you individual counties.

Last edited:

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Voted first thing this morning. Was in line about 5 mins before the polls open, and was in the booth within minutes. It took me longer to get out of the parking lot than stand in line and to vote. :/

Obama : check.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I voted early last week and Lee Roy Selmon was 2 people in front of me in line; although, I didn't realize who it was until as I was leaving after I voted. I knew he looked familiar, but could not place him while I was in line.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Obama just won Ohio! :clap:

Fox just called Ohio. Realize that only 10% of the results from that state have come in however. I think it's inaccurate to say that "Obama just won Ohio". Nobody has won anything until all the votes are counted. If you're going to post something like that you should at least mention the news source that called it.

GG-Xtreme

You are a pirate!
Mar 12, 2008
I don't know about Ohio, but since Obama is pretty much guaranteed to win Pennsylvania, McCain's dismal chances of winning have gotten even slimmer. He has to break out the magic tricks now.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Fox just called Ohio. Realize that only 10% of the results from that state have come in however. I think it's inaccurate to say that "Obama just won Ohio". Nobody has won anything until all the votes are counted. If you're going to post something like that you should at least mention the news source that called it.

Nothing is real until Fox News says it is.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass

Obama is way ahead in Ohio. He won it, plain and simple. As of 2 minutes ago its 57 - 42 Obama for Ohio.

I don't know about Ohio, but since Obama is pretty much guaranteed to win Pennsylvania, McCain's dismal chances of winning have gotten even slimmer. He has to break out the magic tricks now.

All of the news channels are saying Obama won PA.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
I predict VA will go to Obama- Its 52 to 48 in favor of McCain, but they haven't counted Northern Virginia, which usually votes mostly democrat, which leaves about a million votes uncalled for.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I predict VA will go to Obama- Its 52 to 48 in favor of McCain, but they haven't counted Northern Virginia, which usually votes mostly democrat, which leaves about a million votes uncalled for.

Obama might even win Texas. Austin and Dallas havent come in yet and they are democrat and make up most of the Texas votes.

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
landslideyt5.jpg

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
I predict...

Popular Vote:

McCain - 49,983,251