The Us Has Begun Bombing Afghanistan!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
The U.S.A Has Begun Bombing Afghanistan!!

Confirmed by the pentagon.

I hope you're all f<u></u>ucking happy. Lets start counting civillian bodies.

Bush about to address the nation.

Well then, after condeming the terrorists for being cowardly for bombing New York, the Americans have gone and bombed Kabul. WAY TO GO GUYS!!! :rolleyes:

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Early reports state that targets include basic communications type facilities.

Kandahar, the seat of the Taliban's power, has been targeted.

EDIT: Taliban official states that radar facility at Kandahar Airport is destroyed. Speculation that this radar helps target SAMs.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Bush states "We are joined in this by our friend Great Britain".

This is jaunty, for SPAM news.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
For some strange reason wanna "w00t" and at the same time I wanna kick my nation in the nuts. I guess ambivalence plays a big part emotionally when it comes to the senselessness of your nation getting attacked in the way mine did. :hmm:

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
Well then, after condeming the terrorists for being cowardly for bombing New York, the Americans have gone and bombed Kabul. WAY TO GO GUYS!!!

Hey ******* we're not trying to kill civilians as many civilians as possible, we are targeting radar and com equipment.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by Snake13

Hey ******* we're not trying to kill civilians as many civilians as possible, we are targeting radar and com equipment.

Civilians were fleeing the scene as bombs dropped around them, this is according to CNN and several other news stations. And hell, since everyone wants to buy into the mainstream media, you better believe them, right?

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Well said, Donny.

MORE NEWS: AA guns in kabul have been knocked out.

It appears that the US is preparing for a few centuries of carpet bombing. No indication that ground troops will be involved yet.

Northern Alliance official states that they are in "constant contact" with US forces.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
the speech was terrible and imature.

Snake13: dont bet on that. don´t read CNN, ABC... get on the net.
"Guided ammo is too expensive to be used against Aphfganistan."
- Bush, George W,
Unnoficial quote.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
OH jeez, The US is at it again!

FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK FU<b></b>CK !!!

We're doing it. Exactly the kind of action that starts world wars. Anyone want to lay down a bet? In the next year, some nation will say, "The US launched an unprovoked attack against the helpless Afganastan, so we will fight for them" or something simmilar. Boom, goodby civilization.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It makes me so angry!!! And the worsst part of it is, most of the nation AGREES With the attacks!

We're attacking Taliban installations. Not terrorist instalations. It's like I said in another thread; we're attacking the parents of the bullies, rather than dealing with the bully himself.

I'll post again later when I'm calmed down.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
CNN sez: Emergency drops of food/medical supplies will follow bombings. :hmm:

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
I have an idea... how about we all stop complaining. If you don't like what we are doing, come up with a better plan. :rolleyes: