The Unofficial 'Photoshop Something Unreal' Contest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

In-The-Jungle

May 4, 2006
Hello! In this thread, you WILL Photoshop an image of anything that has to do with the Unreal Franchise.

Photoshopped images should be in good taste. The images can range from something like a simple caption that fits the moment perfectly, or a full-out photoshop that completely alters the original image, but still gets the idea across.

All images should be easy to understand, and go easy on the swearing. Excessive swearing isn't funny, it makes one sound like some kind of modern caveman. Try not to take stuff personal if it insults something you enjoy doing or are a fan of. For example, if someone pokes fun of a past installment of Unreal that you particularly enjoy, don't freak out. Different strokes for different folks. Also, try to re-size the image so it's not the original 2000x2000 'super-high res omfg', not everyone has DSL or some T1 connection.

Most importantly, no slagging others off for their lack of skill in the image manipulation department. This is for fun, not a professional graphic design contest.

Annnnnnywho, let's get this started, shall we? :lol: :D :D

ut2007025tu.jpg

ut2007139mt.jpg

ut2007279mo.jpg

Last edited:

Einstijn

DutchDude
May 11, 2006
Th3 Netherlands
[SCREENSHOT]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/einstijn/walkertexas.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

everytime i here the name ''walker'' i think CHUCK NORRIS :D LOL

Jofo

Apr 11, 2006
Sound fun

Attachments

• ee.jpg
    ee.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 56
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 57
  • aa.jpg