The Ultimate UT Collection Package

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
Ok...I have some good news...and some bad news...I'll start with good first.

Good News: I have officially re-entered the UT scene, after a full year haitius (my first one was between June 2003 to June 2005 ^^ ). After a few times of me saying I returned, but never did, until today, my greatest apologies, The Game of Life is sometimes a difficult path...however, I vow to be involved in my haven-game :D \o/

Also, I have decided to start up this project again, and any others which were in temporary intermission status ^^. Such projects are The RoninReadMe Project, this one, a special UT project which I plan on working on, and some secret news which I will tell y'all in the near future, as the ration of it happening is around 80%...but I have a feeling it may be delayed for this secret news. ^^

Bad News: I'm sorry for telling you this extremely late, I feel like a complete asshole, but about a year ago, I lost the entire project due to a reformat, but when I recovered them, my first 1TB HDD had experienced severe hardware failure... =/...so all was lost, which was one of the reasons why I went into haitius...there are other reasons too, but they can be found elsewhere! ^^ No spamming this thread plz, otherwise I'll get the mods to clean it up... ^^ For those things, I greatly apologize, and my actions will be strengthened...the good way & kind. :S

But, as I said before, I plan on trying to get an old copy...somehow...somewhere...and I don't care how old the backup will be, it will still be beneficial, I can get all the old files form DVD's and websites and what not. ^^

Now that you've heard the news, just remember that I needed this haituis badly, and that my old projects will be worked on and finished...that includes the UT3 Guide. ^^

Thanks for listening everyone...and thank you for beleiving in a young soul who is still learnign life, and has been for 20 years (and I won't stop until I am dead) ^^

Again, many thanks! :) ^^

Best Regards,
RoninMastaFX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided that I'm gonna start fresh, downloading what the old list says, plus what everyone else wants, and more. This way, no issues will come into place. Size is unkown atm, but for now, use the old guidelines: 300 MB to 950 MB...and that's *IF* Filefront doesn't delete the files...otherwise, I'll need to host the files somewhere else.

Ideas are welcome! :)

Last edited:

lucifur

68.232.183.18:7777 Redeemer/Nali Server
Nov 19, 2009
Nebraska
Here's a web hosting thing cheap, maybe a donate button could be added to your site to cover cost, that way no dead links which is what I find most of the time when looking for UT stuff and even UT2004 stuff.

http://www.dreamhost.com/

TDNDenny

Jan 30, 2010
Can these still be found somewhere?

This collection would be very nice to have, Is there any links that actually work to download this pack?

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
Look who's back! :D

Expected to see such a similar face again? :p If not, I understand! if so, perfect, let me explain wtf exactly was going on the past while, before I state the current status of this mod:

First of all, since the passing of my late bestest friends of all time: John Stoker and Wayne Röllenbakk on Feb 28, 2008, my life was in a deep fucking hell until July 1st of 2011. Why was that, you guys and gals ask? Well...heh, let me just say this: Depression>Anger>Depression>Pissed off at life>Anger>Depression>Hating life (1 year)>Bitterness (.5 years)>Healing process (2 years) (all of which was/still is incredible B.S. imho ^^ :/ ). Mind you there was a couple other events and such that also contributed to me going underground for ~1 year, but I won't discuss them here...as they are extremely sensitive topics to me and they are irrelevant to this thread! ^^ However, as of July 1, 2011, my life has finally turned around and it's been fine ever since! 3.5 years of hell, but w/e...I'm just glad it's done and in the past... ^^ =D

Second of all, this project is *NOT* dead, but was in 1.5 year hibernation. Once UT: Forgotten Classics Bonus Pack Alpha Milestone 6 is released to the public very soon (hopefully... ^^ ), then this compilation project will resume. I *STILL* have the The UT Compilation Package v2.0 Alpha 7 on my NTFS Backup partition (300 GB ^^ ) via 1 TB HDD, so I'm all prepared and ready to go then! =)

In the meantime, I'll be uploading the 7z of The Ultimate UT Collection Package to my DropBox and my actual clan website in the temp folder, so y'all can continue downloading it once again, until the new Package is released (aka the very old & outdated "The Ultimate UT Starter Pack Part 1B"...which was irrelevant naming, as everything in Part 1B was in Part 1A and fixed non-corrupted apps were in Part 1B and such...so yeah... :/ But whatever, once The Ultimate UT Collection Package is released, I'll then ever-so politely request all hostee's and hosts to kindly remove all public links of the old package (however, I will still allow private distribution for historical purposes... ^^ :) ).

Last but not least (and most importantly!), thank y'all *SO* much for the very patiently waiting... :D \o/ Good news awaits though, because this project will soon be under "development" (if that word is applicable to this package work... :confused: ) Anyway, I will no longer be pulling any more "Valve Time" bullshit anymore (aka my calender says something totally different than my "Valve Time" release dates, which I'm NOT proud of at all whatsoever... :/ ), so until I am close to 95% certain that it'll be released, then I'll make up an *APPROX.* release date ONLY THEN! :)

Thanks everyone, and "It's good to be back!" (as the NeoCritirin comemrcial announcer says... :p ) =)

Best Regards,
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.