The ultimate spammage!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

papaschtroumpf

May 21, 2004
I had not played the map "Underground" until last night.

Talk about a spamming map! I think I aimed at less than a dozen of the about 5000 monsters I killed during that game! It's also a good thing that friendly fire was not turned on :D

Not really my kind of map but the other people on the server throught this was a super fun map and I guess I did have fun too. Shows that there is something for everyone in the current map pack.

We did win the game by the way, although we almost didn't make it at wave 11.

I hope that v3 will add more monsters and more variety in the mix of monsters in the waves. I know you can adjust the number of monsters but can you adjust the "difficulty" also? (higher ratio of ahrder monsters, or have them shoot faster, or be more accurate, or...). I'm also looking forward to the objective based maps.