The <strike>Prophetus</strike> Larrystorch Chronicles Part One

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

larrystorch

Jul 16, 2001
The Right Coast
www.beyondunreal.com
I know most of you loved to follow the Real Life(tm) adventures of our very own Prophetus. But since he's been called on active duty and hasn't been able to post, I'd thought I'd share a little bit of my own private hell....errr....life. I've been meaning to do this for awhile but Life hasn't really given me any time to really contribute to the site as much as I would like.

Let's get this story started shall we. Boy meets girl. Boy looses brain over girl. Boy moves 3000 miles across the country to California. Boy and girl move from cruddy apartment to a nice house after six months. In the mean time, boy gets laidoff from a great tele-commuting job. I know what your thinking. So what. Well.....

We had a 10' by 25' storage unit packed full of stuff we couldn't fit into our apartment. She has the added joy of two girls who both have a ton of toys each. The house we moved into has three bedrooms, which is a blessing. The real bonus for the woman was no more running down to the laundry room to see if a machine was open to do wash. It was getting to the point we could only do it about once every two weeks and then we had to deal with the motards who liked to steal the machines by taking out our clothes so they could do theirs.

The first thing the boss decided to do in the new place was paint. All three bedrooms, living room, dining room and hallways. And of course we picked the begining of a heat wave to start. Now why is it women think men give a crap about the colors on the wall of a house. We don't. At least I don't on account of being color blind. It all looks some shade of gray to me, unless it's a blue or those nasty neon colors. With that out of the way, we hit the fun part of moving everything from storage and the apartment into the house. It took two loads in a 17' truck to get everything out of storage and cram it into a 2 car garage. One trip from the South end of San Francisco Bay to the North end to get a some stuff from a friend and about 3 loads for everything in the apartment. Did I mention I was the only one carrying all of this stuff on and off the truck? And it was in the mid-90's the whole time?

Well that's the first part for now. Next, I'll give you all the gory details of getting DSL installed and the fun with the computer parts burning up.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Actually i didnt love to read proph's chronicles, actually i'd rather not have seen them. =|