The smileys that were lost in the crash

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Someone needs to sort the good ones from the bad ones or non-used ones so we don't have to go searching for them and they will get used more often. :p

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Someone needs to sort the good ones from the bad ones or non-used ones so we don't have to go searching for them and they will get used more often. :p

This guy made some awesome ones- http://bad-blood.deviantart.com/gallery/

sadface_rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

_fart__rvmp2_by_bad_blood.gif

number_1_rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Hey are you guys working on this or do you hate us? D:

By the way here are some that I don't think we need and just take up space:
:closed_2:
:lololol:
:360:
:jen:
:angst++:
:llama:
(Maybe some of those have some sentimental value or use I don't know about :p)

Also some that I think we need that are missing or need different activation characters:
(remove the spaces on some)
:hmm: should use :\
:eek: should use : o
:eek: should use ;o or something else
:biggrin2: should use ;D
:confused: should use :? and :con :
:con: should use :wtf: or something else
:eek2: should use : O or maybe 8O
One that I can think of that we definitely need is the :'( smiley

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I dunno. I wasn't a fan of some of them. I did like the NaliCity smilie though. The major hurdle is that I don't have a local copy of them. I think Pete uploaded them.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I did think about doing Lemmings, but drawn that small I doubt anyone would have realised what they were, as they just look like rats or marmots. Also I've noticed a trend recently of people calling others who follow; 'sheep' I figured it would be better with them. Not to mention they are easier to recognise :D