The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
FireSlash said:
A WIP for phat...

Any suggestions on it?
Phat_bigH.png

It seems a little empty on the right. Maybe you can add a girl laying down on the 'atcat' part?

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Thrawn70 said:
Could someone fix my sig so that it has an "FP|" tag instead of "DA||" (i.e. FP|ThRaWn70) or make me a new one with a similar Imperial Forces theme?

Maybe I could. But I need that picture and symbol if you want it to be similar. By Imperial Forces you do mean from Star Wars or something right? Sorry if I'm wrong, I just need things to be specific as I haven't seen as many movies/animes/games as most people who make sigs.

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
Trentdaddy said:
Maybe I could. But I need that picture and symbol if you want it to be similar. By Imperial Forces you do mean from Star Wars or something right? Sorry if I'm wrong, I just need things to be specific as I haven't seen as many movies/animes/games as most people who make sigs.
Trent, I made the sig he's got now...
Basicly look up 'Imperial Naval Forces' on Google...
that's what I did...

Btw...
hunter...
you made me that freelancer sig didn't you?

Last edited:

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
FireSlash said:
A WIP for phat...
Any suggestions on it?

Now see I really like this one FS, because you took a chance with that H. You can even take that treatment one step further - if you don't like the space on the right, fill it with the rest of the letters or something. Experiment, and remember that the design doesn't have to be too literal to be accepted. :tup:

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
FireSlash said:
...If that specific girl wasn't an original CG work that only exists in one image... :eek:

Hence why I made that corner transparent (Which doesn't show so well...)

Then put some other girl. I personally think that using a girl lying there in a sexy or semi sexy position is more creative than just increasing the letter size. That's just my opinion.

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
So, none of you mofo's did any sigs for Veteran's day? How dare you?!

Eh, I'm just playing around.

Something I made for Vet's day.

Vetdaysig-2003-TD_jpg.jpg