The recruitment thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Hello there

So, since I've been playing JB since 2k4, and I really like it, I wanted to jump in the map wagon and do a small contribution.

I've got an asian map on the works, heavily inspired by some japanese temple which name I totally don't recall. Is the first time that I ever work with this theme, so I hope it turns out ok. But first and foremost, I want to make sure the layout is balanced and interesting.

This is the link to my portfolio where you'll find all the maps I've done for UT3 (Make sure to check out the WiP section for a couple maps not listed in the main map page).

If anyone has an answer or something to say, send me a PM

Thanks in advance and good job with UT3JB!

[GSF]JohnDoe

May 28, 2004
well its been a loooong time since I was here, but I have a christmas holiday coming up and I'm quite interested in seeing if I can help out on this project.

I'm a coder, I have experience working with C++, java, C# and various other languages. I've made mutators and simple mods for UT99 and UT200x. I made an early version of the Get Out Of Jail Free Card add-on for JB2004.

portfolio link

Last edited:

[GSF]JohnDoe

May 28, 2004
did everyone forget me? :( I even went JELP in... 2005?

somehow a lot of my posts seem to be no longer on the forums...

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
[GSF]JohnDoe;2396872 said:
did everyone forget me? :( I even went JELP in... 2005?

somehow a lot of my posts seem to be no longer on the forums...

I'm a new guy (in the jailbreak circles) that doesn't know anybody that hasn't been active recently. I lost a lot of posts in the two big BU crashes as well.

Did you get the forum PM I sent last week? We'd like to have your help :)