1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Psytex server

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by AlmostAlive, Sep 12, 2009.

1. AlmostAlive

AlmostAlive Active Member

Okay, so I'm trying to do some gaming again and trying to get on the Psytex TDM server. The problem is I'm getting version mismatches left and right. The mismatches (so far) are Inf.core and Inf.Assets. Server won't send them and deleting them results in the game crashing on startup. Where can I get the files? Anyone?

2. EGM<NL>E

EGM<NL>E Member

use the bat file for windos the sh file for linux

hi almost you have to make a shortcut with the proper startup file either for windows or for linux

3. AlmostAlive

Gah. Too much work.

4. - Lich -

- Lich - New Member

5. AlmostAlive

Well, the download link doesn't work.

6. theRoadStroker

theRoadStroker A Dickcheese Faggot