1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Most Reliable GPU Temp Monitor?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by Skakruk, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Skakruk

Skakruk  

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. Cr4zyB4st4rd

Cr4zyB4st4rd I make awesome ©

HWMonitor

Great little program, and does more than just temps, but it's always been good for me.

3. ZenPirate

ZenPirate Living Legend (and moderator)

If you have an evga card you can download their tweak utility called Precision

4. KaL976

KaL976 *nubcake*

5. Jetfire

Jetfire New Member

nTune, nVidia's own o/c app gives a temperature readout. Otherwise speedfan is my weapon of choice, but can be a little fiddly to set up and can take time before supporting newer hardware...

6. Cr4zyB4st4rd

Cr4zyB4st4rd I make awesome ©

Oh and another one i use frequently GPU-Z

Not done buy the guy who is behind CPU-Z but it's just as good, also reads GPU load on ATi cards.