The Mendel Effect

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Hello guys,
sorry for my absence I guess, time for a bit of a classic Leo thread for a change I guess? *hicc*

Well, I came across this:
And it's complete horseshit. Yeah! Let that be known, it's fucking bloody horseshit. That guy?! He doesn't know what he's talking about!!!!!
I mean he keeps writing "a" vampire while playing old awards show, but I clearly hear they say "the vampire" and even for a moment a booklet is shown with "the vampire" written on it, so what the hell is this guy smoking guyz!??

Oh it's time for another booze, to wash away my rotting teeth. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now and keeps me from being infected by the piss, I mean the puss leaking down from the open holes in my teeth gum-flesh thing....

Oh well...
Btw that's not the real Mandeleine effect guyzs anyway because he just wants to cover up the real truth. The truth is that the content of the movie was silently altered or something like that? Doesn't anyone remember the time when Bradd tpiut wore the sunglasses at some point in the movie while explaining how he deals with the modern time and that he has to wear extra thick sunscreen cream....???

No??! Then where did that come from and how come I'm not the only one remembering that and they want to cenzor thissss???

Status
Not open for further replies.