The many questions of Fr4g D3mon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Fr4g D3mon said:
just a little something i made. i thought it was pretty good. i dont wanna copy off kantham but i just wanted to test myself. lol
Where is the transparant MasterChief you needed a tutorial for? :rolleyes:

Kantham: dont tell me you have email notify on.. :D

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
i just dont understand, why cant u ppl just be a little nicer, kantham, the unsubscribe why! i not retarted. and if ur gonna talk s*** about me, dont go in my freaking posts or threads if u truly need to make a fool of urself and act like an a****** JEEZUS H FREAKING MOTHER TAP DANCING CHRISTMAS, im freakin sick of this S*** its MAD GAY so STFU and stop being A******s to ME. GOD!!!!!

Butcher.

Omnip)o(tents meat shield
May 9, 2005
England
www.omnipotents.com
WOW....em well....hmm....
i not retarted
re think how you said that it comes across very funny...also the main reason there being like this to you is you keep bugging them to ask them simple questions about things all the time if you just eased off a little and tried to figer things out or look things up yourself the would not be doing this.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
well, the thing is, (as i have told ppl many freaking times) i did do research, i only ask questions wen i cant find them out myself. thats all. and by the way the sig i just made kicks A** :rockon: ;)

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
yo, does anybody know how run the game Digital Paintball without having to use half life 2? because my friend has it and he doesnt have half life, but it says u need to run the game with half life. thats all. if any one does plz give me step by step instructions.

Butcher.

Omnip)o(tents meat shield
May 9, 2005
England
www.omnipotents.com
if paint ball is a mutator for half life you will need the game. give your friend a slap for thinking that, if you have it he might get away without having to use the disc if you let him lend it.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Frag, just though i'd point out that forum sigs in this place can only be 500x100 pixels with 6 lines of text below or about the image/s. Therefore the xfire sig and the halo one clearly go over the limit.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
um, what just happened? i dont understand, i can only have freaking 1 sig? this is mad! lol jk. well if thats the case then i guess ill just have to get rid of x-fire.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
oh also, kantham could u plz, or anyone that knows how to do it, teach me how to make the little lines that go across the sig at an angle? such as in butchers sig and the bunny sig with the carrots u made for that other kid.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
make a new 4 by 4 pixel image

in that 16 pixel image, zoom in quite a bit and fill in 4 diagonal pixels. go to "edit>define pattern", and then next time you want to use the patter nthinger go to "edit>fill" and select your pattern.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
um ty but its me were talking about, i dont really understand what fill 4 diagonal pixels meens, do u meen with paint bucket cause i dont understand that, sowy

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
yo thankyou very much, now i understand it. also can u plz tell me how to make a border, cause i couldnt understand wat u ment wen u told me b 4

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
You not retarded? Why don't you USE GOOGLE then? As we said before.
I'm sure everything you asked so far is anwered in the first page results of Google. But nooooo, you don't search yourself (don't tell me you did, cause you didn't. If you would have you wouldn't ask how to make something as simple as a border or scanlines.) no you choose to be a retard instead. Sucks to be you.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
sanstitre5lj.jpg