The "Just Pissed Off My Girlfriend" Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
OOPS! Broke another promise tonight! But at the very worst....

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGDmpk1Ideo&feature=related[/m]

:cool:

It was prolly worse last week when she wouldn't talk to me. So instead of saying "BYE" I said, "SPRING BREEEEAAAK!" as the car door slammed.

:cool:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
oh i'm in this thread!

i'm not "too bad" a boyfriend, and she loves me, but i get drunk sometimes, and puke on myself.. in public. stuff like that that she's not too happy about.

i think she's angry at me now (not that i've done the above since Dec 31st 2010), but then often i think she's angry at me and she isn't at all :)

phheeewww :)

I love her :)

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
my girlfriend is angry with me because her job is better and harder than mine but im more content with my life.

Mar 6, 2004
I have 2 girlfriends and we have 3somes all the time. One likes being at the left of me, the other the right of me and both like rubbing my cock.....

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I have a wife and a girlfriend, but probably not for long as at least one of them checks these forums.;)

But from my limited experience, they usually get over it. Unless, they're stunningly beautiful and have self-esteem, then you're f***ed.:)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I totally love this girl, she's very mellow. Been with her for almost a year now, but I did genuinely **** up last night. Damn it!

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I just took a screenshot of my girlfriend (an English major) incorrectly correcting my spelling. It was quite the rare moment and she's not happy.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Never mix beer, red wine and white wine. At all. Ever.

i'm not "too bad" a boyfriend, and she loves me, but i get drunk sometimes, and puke on myself.. in public. stuff like that that she's not too happy about

Been there, done that. Instead I did it in front of my family as well as her. Also very, very publicly too. As in a busy train station at 7pm on a Saturday evening publicaly.

Am I ashamed? Oooooh yes...