The Jailbreak maps!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
DavidM's Nifam wasn't great, but the windows logo death was pretty leet.
And that one with the THX sound was a neat idea aswell.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Talaëron for starters. Fun map to play, and a ehm.. somewhat creepy feel in the map. It's great :)

Freya][-III (the smaller version) very nice map, and also a lot of fun to play. Nice style of execution in this level :D Same goes for talaëron.

Ofmiceandmen. For some reason I really like this one. Though... it's a bit easy sometimes too defend I guess...
Depends.

There are more though...-_-

JB-Grudge, Mutiny and Maffia (godfather halls) aren't bad either.

Last edited:

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Jailbreak have some killer maps no doubt. Often there are some small things that just spoil the map though, like the blue coronas comming from orage lanters in freya-whateverversionitwas and the music in talaeron could have been a bit more subtle to make it a more erry map etc. etc.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
the thx one in basmma was leet :tup:
the kralls were much better in errr. can't remember what it was called, was an old jailbreak map from a really old version, it had lava in the middle and the jail had some nice areas where you could try to escape from the krall (It annoys me when I see a boring cube as a jail, I like to have something to do like climb around on bits of trim and stuff :p )

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Oh well about the coronas in Freya.. they don't really spoil the gameplay so...
I could show you a screenshot from a level where someone set the corona so incredibly bright, you'd start wondering: is this guy insane?
let me dig it up :D

Krall punishment in gauntlet is good :D
Eeeh.. JB-Babylon has Slith.. I HATE slith. I really HATE them. =-/

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
MassChAoS said:
Now if Sexmachine would only learn to submit them one at a time or have the authors submit them... instead of floods of 10+ maps.
... hehee - I feel for you MassChAoS and I have some good news for you: The JB filesection of Nalicity is complete (so far) and thus this 'may' not happen again (but you'll never know) ;)

Cool thread btw. - I like all kinds of executions where players get sliced or smashed e.g. DarkTowers, Crusher, TrainYard and so on ...

Mychaeel

Bot_40 said:
was an old jailbreak map from a really old version, it had lava in the middle and the jail had some nice areas where you could try to escape from the krall (It annoys me when I see a boring cube as a jail, I like to have something to do like climb around on bits of trim and stuff :p )

It doesn't have Krall but Prison Sliths---but I believe you're talking about JB-Phasma. Is that it?

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Well I've only seen the kralls and the sliths but I think the sliths were slightly more scary :tup:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well I've found the pic...
imagine playing this level -_-
Not photoshopped. Light comes from the opposite side of the level ("pretty far away")

Attachments

• dazzling2.JPG
    dazzling2.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 67