1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The green beret guy

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by <MeTaL_mArInE>, Sep 19, 2000.

1. <MeTaL_mArInE>

<MeTaL_mArInE> New Member

HAve u ever wondered why everyone chooses Malcom> Maybe he just looks good in glasses.....

2. Big giB

Big giB Keep out of reach of children.

I like the Raw Steel guys (with the Veteran face that I have and YOU DON'T :p) they have gib muscular, sexy bodies and abs. Just jokin. I just think they look cool.

3. ShinyObject

ShinyObject You're making me blush.

Are you sure everyone chooses that? I had some custom skins, and I could have swore it defaulted me back to that.

4. A_Huge_Sweaty_Baboon

A_Huge_Sweaty_Baboon The Baboon... HAS.... SPOKEN

That fulla IS the default skin.

If you are meant to be Skarjj, but the server doesnt have the Bonus Pack (god knows why), you will use Malcom by default.

5. JuiceEggsMcKenna

JuiceEggsMcKenna MC68060/50

Have you seen the other faces? Maelcum is the best available.