1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Great Stargate Search

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Delacroix, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Delacroix

Delacroix Successor of Almarion

Hey there.

--- note: this is a crosspost that's being posted on OU, USP, BU and UT99 --

After replaying Stargate Talisman and the Hungarian Project Mirror, I've decided that I'd need to collect everything in one place, that is tied to the Stargate Universe in one way or another, and made for U1 or UT99.

That is why I'm asking for (preferably with links to downloads if possible) everything for U1 or UT99 that contains any of the following:

- storyline placed in the Stargate universe openly
    - existence of stargate devices / chappa'ai (even if they are not referred to as such)
    - use of stargate terminology (such as referring to our Earth as the Tau'ri)

Gametype doesn't matter. This may be SP, DM, CTF, AS, MH, weapon packs, other kind of mods. As long as it fits any of these terms.

Help a collector out, would you kindly, fellas?

2. gamerz31w

gamerz31w New Member

But what about Jazz Jackrabbit 3D(for instance,as an example unofficial,opensource,homebrew,bootleg-controversial,infamous word "bootleg") aren't you interested anymore? Can you at least just only explain why,please? I'm trying savoir vivre. Maybe you never promised me that in the first place,right? Am I wrong or am I right? I'm just curious. Did you decide to start ignoring me? I don't want to sound rude. Maybe? Do you need my help with Unreal Gold Steele Dawn,Unreal Stargate as well?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  3. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)

How can the member start ignoring you if you've never posted here before.

This thread is actively being watched.

4. evilgrins

evilgrins God of Fudge

Just to be clear, as I didn't ask at the other place, do you mean Stargates like from the series or any maps with Stargates of a similar type?

5. maxdamage

maxdamage Unreal Series Fan for life!

@Delacroix
    I have some Stargate based maps which I have updated for UT\UT2k4 which I will eventually release\upload soon.Just check the forums for my posts.

6. gamerz31w

gamerz31w New Member

Oops sorry it was my bad. He’s just only still busy even then he was very too busy before already.

7. Manticore

O.k. now you're not making sense and sounding distressingly like someone who has previously been banned around here. Watch it.

8. gamerz31w

gamerz31w New Member

No I wasn’t banned here in this very forum. I don’t think so. He’s just only busy with Unreal Gold Steele Dawn right now.

9. Manticore

Okay.........

10. gamerz31w

gamerz31w New Member

What would you make saying that?