The game disappointed me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quint

Nov 26, 1999
Netherlands
www.netgamez.nl
And the game I'm talking about is Quake3Arena. The game is so boring. All the levels look the same. Some levels are even irritating like the one with all these up and down going blocks. Once I walked in a little tunnel and I heard some water sound, so I looked down and thought 'Is that water??'. And most of all it's 99% focused to deathmatch.

Quake3Arena really really sucks.

The only thing which is cool are the player models itself.

------------------
Frank
Organiser Netgamez 2000
http://www.netgamez.nl

Harkonis

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
I've always been a Q fan, and am now an UT fan as well. However, the most promising thing to me about Q3 in the first place was the future of mods for it. Though not any good at making them myself, the ease at which Quake can be modified and the number of people willing to do it makes the game versatile to me. I don't play the base game of Q2 anymore, but I do play the mods. I was surprised that UT was so much fun "vanilla". I can only wait for the mod scene on it to expand.

In short, Q3 will get better, and eventually we will see good mods for both games so it will be good for us either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.