The future of the Sunday Lockdown

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What flavours of Jailbreak will you be playing?

• Total voters

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
We don't yet have definite plans for how to run the Lockdown & Wednesday Parole -- and the JB Mothership in general.

We hope to have one server for JB2003, one for JB2004, and Sexmachine tells me he will probably be keeping a JBIII server going for a few months at least.

But it all depends on YOU, the players.

So please post your thoughts on this, and vote in the poll to give us an idea of who will be playing what. :)
NOTE: you can vote for more than one option!!!!!

Last edited:

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
For Sundays i think i`ll stay with original :)
Im not sure who has UT2003 rather then 4 (or who rather use 2003 then 4 :con: ) but at least everyone has the Original so it should be used as the lockdown.
sla.gif

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
JBIII will always stay my favorite, but I enjoy UT2004 too. ;)

I would like to see that JBIII stay with atleast one lockdown and it would be nice to have another lockdown for UT2003/4. Wednesdays are not that busy so maybe that lockdown can go to UT2003/4. :mwink:

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Thats strange- if anything, you should be pinging better, with the "new and improved" netcode in 2k4.

Mulch_D

Noxious Weed
Mar 9, 2003
Melborne, Australia.
mulchd.net
Well I haven't played UT200X but I will play either JBIII or JB2004 (UT2003 is not installed). I xan't vote what JB I will play but currently UT2004 consums ALL of my time and origanal UT reamains unplayed :(.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Sexmachine said:
Looks like it's gonna be in the US of A
:eek: :( :con: Lag is already high atm for us, ( :rolleyes: which is probably caused by the SpeedHack) poor ZedMeastro :p
Any chance that there will be a server in Europe in the future?

Last edited:

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Boost said:
:eek: :( :con: Lag is already high atm for us, poor ZedMeastro :p
Any chance that there will be a server in Europe in the future?
If i could disable my firewall at around 8pm (gmt) i could set one up :lol:
*rubs hands at though of admin controlls* :biggrin2:
But running on a laptop isnt great for Ut2004 best for 5 players