The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
eJqUo.jpg

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I don't get it. Is the use of "erected" supposed to be funny or something?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I suppose it's the fact that 700 people were stupid enough to pay a THOUSAND DOLLARS to watch a movie... while standing up the entire time.
if that story is true, they made over $700,000 in one night. from showing a movie.

that's Disney for ya.

scrooge_mcduck.jpg

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Hardly works if you can see the thumbnails in the attached pictures.

Then raise your resolution above 800x600 and get with the 21st century mmmmkay. Anything higher and they aren't really legible without effort. Unless you use your 65" HDMI TV for a monitor. Either case invalidating the issue of the thumbnails. In the case of the latter, GET BACK TO WORK AND STOP BROWSING OFF TOPIC YOU OVER-PAID WANK. ;)

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
1680*1050, I sit at a desk and can still read it. Get better eyes?
Either way I am not posting from a workplace, I'm just saying.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
[GU]elmur_fud;2513912 said:
If I was the sensative type that may have hurt as I am going blind IRL. As it is I loled a little.
God damn it I hate it when that happens. I'm sorry.
The other day I was talking to someone in an online game and made a joke about color blindness. Turns out he had an inkling of it.

:(

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
The other day I was talking to someone in an online game and made a joke about color blindness. Turns out he had an inkling of it.
Color blindness is probably the least serious thing that can happen to someone in the entire world ever and probably in the entire universe, for every other possible life-form. Even for color blind creatures constructed solely of eyes.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Watching my color-blind friend play Portal 2 co-op with the purple and blue portals. Now that was funny.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
[GU]elmur_fud;2513906 said:
Then raise your resolution above 800x600 and get with the 21st century mmmmkay. Anything higher and they aren't really legible without effort. Unless you use your 65" HDMI TV for a monitor. Either case invalidating the issue of the thumbnails. In the case of the latter, GET BACK TO WORK AND STOP BROWSING OFF TOPIC YOU OVER-PAID WANK. ;)

anyway where do you work for those to be considered NSFW?

a frigging church?