1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

"The Fall of Max Payne"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cleve-ntt, Nov 24, 2003.

1. cleve-ntt

cleve-ntt random in the head.

Does anyone remember how the first one ended, with him at the top of the scraper?

Well maybe him tripping on a shoelace caused the second game "the FALL of max payne."

Just a random thought.

2. Ice

Ice New Member

that was.....lame. Really, really, lame lame.

I want Max Payne 3. Damnit, she took a bullet before....

3. cleve-ntt

cleve-ntt random in the head.

I agree. It was lame.

Just had to say it really :(

4. novak

novak New Member

The woman who masterminded the whole thing dies when her helicopter blows up and Max surrenders to the police. I think the charges against him were dropped but he decided to pay a visit to a mental hospital either way.

That's how I remember it, anyway. It's been a while since I've played that game.

5. RedMarlin[MERLIN]

RedMarlin[MERLIN] New Member

cleve, I've had enough of your postings... at least sometimes Im serious or other wise trying to make a joke in mine... but your posts are just god damn retarded! My dog could come up with better god damn postings! Try thinkin' just a little bit more holy crap I feel like hitting you.

6. G-Fresh

G-Fresh Red

Pot. Kettle. Black.

7. Ice

Ice New Member

Agreed. Although I know I shouldn't be talking. My amount of retardation is beyond measure.

8. RedMarlin[MERLIN]

RedMarlin[MERLIN] New Member

At least when I post a new topic I actually think about it if its worth anything. I post lots of stupid **** in threads that aren't mine... the difference between me and cleve is he is just a retard, and im just joking around. ;)