UE2 - UT2kX The Elevator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
I was hoping to test out your elevator system and if i liked it i was going to hire you to program my new conversion mod of unreal. I'm working on a new game type that will be the command and conquer renagade series.

But now i have changed my mind due to the fact that you do not respond to my emails or posts on the forums. It has been five days since i posted the error report and log file and that was the last day i got a email from you. It shows me that you are unreliable and i do not wish to hire a person that does not show that he is working on or even trying to fix the problem.

If there is anyone out there that is reliable and has a working multilevel elevator more than 5 levels with inner and outer doors and has a control panel to pick what level the player wishes to go to. Please email me at renagaderemake@gmail.com

Hope to here from someone soon.

This will be my last post in this forum

Have a nice day

Ok, "dude" I know the guy presonally. There are some real life issues going on on his side of the net for the past 2 weeks or so. He hasn't been able to do much because of it. You got to give the guy some time. He's not being rude. He just doesn't/hasn't had the time to do much of anything UT related at all. Knowing what some of the stuff is myself, I can say I can see why he hasn't posted and that's also why I haven't IM'ed him as of late due to said issues. All he needs at this point as I understand it is a GUI for the the code. That's as much as I can say because thats all I know atm.

Psymon

Sep 30, 2009
hi all! work on Elevator Stop???

maybe upload needed packages here?

same Error Cant find 'Elevator' package..

Last edited: