1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The CTC (Community Tribute Classic) maps!

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Homeslice, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Homeslice

Homeslice A mapper not in the zone

Hey guys, what do y'all think of Volume 1 of the CTC pack that was recently released by the boys of Unreal Playground (specifically: evil_blue_dude, Fritz-X, TexasGtar, L.J.Paranoid, Flying_Killer)?

I gotta say they're great pieces of work that prove to us all that UT has still got it! CTF-CTC-Helimania: Good concept here, and a bit small and hazardous to navigate on, but fun nonetheless, and visuals are good. DM-CTC-Croon: probably the best of the pack (despite its extremely high polys)! Great theme and construction, and the bots work well. Good item bases too! DM-CTC-EBD-Hammer: Nice theme and structure but a tad cramped. Cool custom pickups, but the birds are TOO LARGE! Wassup wit' that? DM-CTC-Scios: Nice execution of a science lab, and the visuals are good. DM-CTC-The_Spinner: interesting arena-type map, and you gotta love the spinner itself! 'Aren't kickers great?' JB-CTC-EBD-Theomachy: small for a JB map but I like the theme of it. Nice and green, and some nice custom pickups too. Gotta love the execution method (for the prisoners, that is) too! All in all, great pack! Expect an Insite review of this sometime soon.

What are your thoughts on this pack, guys? In case you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, you probably don't have the pack, so go here to get it.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  2. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

Only one I played was Croon, my thoughts are in the review which is also the Big Map at the moment.

3. Symbolikal

Symbolikal Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

that was a good map pack and I like croon but the JB map was teh suX0rZ