The Comeback

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Well my BuA brethren I was going to just text Jim and let him know I'd be on guild wars tonight but then I remembered....We have a forum lol. I don't know how often anyone reads this anymore but I'm doing it anyways.

I'll be back on tonight but will still have a lot of school work to do in the upcoming weeks until I graduate in May. Yes, me, the kid who kicked your ass when he was 10...graduating from college :). So anyways, my comeback may be short lived but it's a start. Just have to manage my time, that's all.

See ya's on TS!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Well my BuA brethren I was going to just text Jim and let him know I'd be on guild wars tonight but then I remembered....We have a forum lol. I don't know how often anyone reads this anymore but I'm doing it anyways.

I'll be back on tonight but will still have a lot of school work to do in the upcoming weeks until I graduate in May. Yes, me, the kid who kicked your ass when he was 10...graduating from college :). So anyways, my comeback may be short lived but it's a start. Just have to manage my time, that's all.

See ya's on TS!

He made his first Fractal Run last nite as well.