The BuF Manor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Hi everyone, welcome to the BuF Manor :D this is like a sequel to my previous thread, the p00py BBQ Thread which I closed because it got too big. So anyways, enjoy your stay here :D

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
MWuHAHAHAA!
/me jumps on couch playing his guitar :D
Hey have you ever tried turning the low tone knob on your amp all the way up and the high and medium tones all the way down, then at really high volume, palm muting a tune you know? That has to be the coolest thing ever!!

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
oh! umm.. Waff. I had a thread once something along the lines of "BuF Hangout thread" or sumthin like that and it only lasted about 2-3 days :D tnx for the suggestions tho :) gotta go now, see everyone tomorrow!

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
hrmmm.. well the computers still freee......... ha ha ha ha haaaa!!! Okay I just realized the basis - or what made my old thread so big - is simply this:

See, we talk about lots of the small things going on like playing guitar and mapping and stuff, and LOAdS of other things, and we just didnt need to start a thread on all those things cos it would kind of be a waste, and if we talk abou such things HERE, we are sure to get a reply :) see what I mean? This thread is also where BuFfers get to socialize, and let off steam and other things. damn i'd make a helluv good psychologist :D

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
:tup: Damn good one indeed!:D

BTW any suggestions on what to add to Attacked34? Like, what would be cool to put in a map that takes place outdoors at night, with a short, thin canyon connecting two clearings with mining bunkers? Should I add more bunkers? I have one inside the canyon, and a bigger one in each clearing (the big ones are identical).

So, what would be cool... a bridge over the canyon connecting two smaller, raised mining bunkers? A greenhouse? It already has a landing pad, so should I make a small underground hangar? Or a Comm Tower? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!:)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
YES YES!!!! COM TOWERS!!!! AND LOTS OF BUNKERS!!!!!! AND MAKE A WHOLE FRICKIN BATTLE FIELD!!! YEAH A CANYON!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT MINING BUNKERS... I MEAN WAR BUNKERS!!!! MWUHAHAHAHA!!!! AND PILLBOXES! AND TRENCHES!!!! AND MACHINE GUN TURRETS AND WHEN YOU PLAY IT THERE WILL BE A BLAZING FIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO, WITH NEON LASERS EXCHANGING FIRE WITH EACH SIDE!!! MWUUUUUUHAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!

ooh sorry, playing MGS2 all day has made me kind of ..... strange.

[edit] is j00r map for UT or not?

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Dood, you, eh, double-posted there;)

The map is built for Unreal1 , but I'm sure it will work in UT. the whole Attacked! map pack will probably work in UT. Afterall, UT uses teh same elements as U1, it just has a whole lot of extra stuff.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
:hmm: yeah but I think you need to put in spawn points and stuff :( AND weapon placement, and powerups. And I cant do that, cos I have a Mac and the Mac version of UT dont come with UED

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I hope this is enough beer...
/me pulls in with three tanker trucks full of the finest best, most alcoholic beer available.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
hmmm... I prefer Morety's naturally carbonated beer :D got any of that?
anyway, my guinea pigs are mooing..... ???:Dwhat the hell? ??? well I have no idea why, but.... heeey, thosrew guinreas pigsf isj lookibn miiiiifgggghhty tasty..... oh no!!! THE BEER IS TAKING EFFECT! AHHH!

BTW, I made a health vile on my trip to Las Vegas LOL :)

Ryayukou

The Stampede
Sep 5, 2001
Running away
Hi guys, I'm back from shopping. Man, what a day....Oh, Zenda, I have the 'This EDEN' mp3, ready, and instructions, so whenever you come on, let me know.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
I don't drink, I'm 14:) But the beer looks good! It's OK, it's the thought that counts;):D

Lafnboy you bet I'll add that stuff!! Hey do you want an exclusive unreleased BETA of Attacked1-3 w/Intro and a cutscene? Then you can see my spawnpoint skillz!!!:D And there are plenty of weapons and powerups.

Attacked34 (the map with screenshots) is in a very early construction stage, so I havn't added monsters or special effects yet.

Attacked1 is loaded tho:)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Hey, I dont drink either :) Im underage too :D And yeah, an unreleased version of it? Hell yeah, I'd be honored to playtest the BETA.

And Hi Rya :) shopping... something men dont like. :D Someday when Im older and I have a wife, she is gonna drag me along when she goes bra shopping n stuff...
/me shudders.
I will die of boredom. the constant "honey, does this make me look fat?" and the "which one looks better on me?"

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Originally posted by _Zd_Lafnboy_
anyway, my guinea pigs are mooing..... ???:Dwhat the hell? ??? well I have no idea why, but.... heeey, thosrew guinreas pigsf isj lookibn miiiiifgggghhty tasty.....

ROFLMFAO!!:lol::lol::lol::D!!!!!!!!!
WTF?!?!?! GOD THAT'S SO FUNNY!!! WTF???!?!!? ROFL!!!:lol:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.