The BEST Video Game console of all time?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
N64, I like the playstation, and PS2, but I hate to wait for games to load when I'm playing console games.....

Guess I'll hafta get used to it when i get the new nintendo....

Besides, after playing computer games for so long, it doesnt bother me as much as it used to.

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Oh yea, I also have tons of old snes games....
I also have lots of nes games too

Dont think ill ever part with them.

Building quite a collection of n64 games, but will probably stop as soon as i get the new nintendo.:D

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
In it's day, the Vectrex ownz0rd meh.

Ok, hands up who knows what a Vectrex is :)

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I derarly loved my Genesis, but the graphics rarely matched up with its SNES rival and thus, few people ever made games that could rival SNES's impressive library.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
n64 becasue of goldeneye whic hwas my first hardcore multiplayer events. and later for perfect dark. singpel player was mcu hfun and MP was da BomB!
there were also some other cool games out like banjo-kazooie and ZELDA!

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
Playstation. Cus Nintendo is IMO so childish with Mario , BAnyoo, Ducktales...

Playstation released awesome games like
Metal Gear, Final Fantasy series, the famous Resident Evil series.

So PSX for me all the way, feck i need part 2 ;)

Anyways I only like the pc for fps, i hate playing games like Final FAntasy on a pc.

Just enter disc , turn on your psx and play :D

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Shin

Anyways I only like the pc for fps, i hate playing games like Final FAntasy on a pc.

I am so sick and fuking tired of people saying Nintendo is childish. They are many MANY mature games on N64, Turok series, Perfect Dark, Zelda and many more. The people that say this **** obviously hasnt played the Nintendo games of late. And if you need further proof look at the current Gamecube lineup Metroid, Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness and many more............

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Do you call this childish???

zomblove6.jpg

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
I agree that the n64 wasnt much, especially compared to the NES & SNES, but you have to remember that the big N got themselves into a hole and were trying to dig the fuck out. thats why they released so many kiddie games, that was their main audience on the n64. they couldnt afford to take a chance on releasing mature games, except for a few good ones that they knew would make money .they may have lost the last battle but the war is far from finished. many have fallen before the great Nintendo and it appears that Sony may be their next victim..........

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Logic is what counts

i say the NES was the best. metal gear, Final Fantasy, Ultima, all spawned from the NES.
i love the NES cause it has the toughest games i have ever played. i love to play the most difficult games cause i get to think. not to many games nowa days that are impossible to beat.

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Mister_Prophet
GameCube is a completely different story than 64. I own 64, and yes, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, those games were cool. But 4 or less good games isnt worth a system meant for younger audiences, thats why i got a ps2.

So far, GameCube looks like it will be cool.
well he said nintendo not n64. so i was also refering to nintendo every game every system and as far as GOOD N64 games, well Mario64 WAS good, childish yes, but good..........just because a game is "mature" doesnt mean its good.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Shin

mario is but one franchise.. bajo kazoo? i cite crash "the ****er" bandicoot. ducktales? what?
besides, metal gear...final fantasy...resident eveil, all outside development arent they? do you see?

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
plus nintendo now have silicon knights as a ,er, 2nd party developer, silicon knights who made blood omen, they goriest rpg ive ever seen, the rpg with the best voice acting ive seen, that has spawned one kick ass series (no fullyin the hands of crystal dynamics)