1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The behaviour of LiquiD_SiN is killing OT!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lunchblaze, Oct 3, 2000.

1. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

dewwds,
    i in a clan and it sux0rz all the time. i am presidint of that clan and also all of its member too, and i cann reasure you that it suck. it always suck and cant never try to win or stuff like that and i its only memb0rz, hahaha!*L*
    i try to schedule offlines 1v0 ladder0rz aginst myslef and than i always suks and have to play translocator arena and kant ever kill everybody else.

this clan always want to try to say that it better then all clan, but it never can becas it suck all the times it play and i wnat to quit. i try to say to that klan that all it memeber sux0rz my ballz0rz off and that i quit, but i am always there also at the same time that i go there so i can never qwits this klans and that my fiend, really suck and it ghey too! an i thank that my kaln preisidnt have a mentil problam.?

my kaln sux0rz joo!!!

out.

pee, s!
    if licked sins thank that hees all0rz that and sh|t than he can email hemself to myself and try to see if he gets to g0t onto on of my 1v0 translocator arena ladderz0rz and 0wn j000!!! hahaha, LOL, *L*!!!

2. L_S

L_S .

A-HAH! I knew there was something wrong with you!! You're British!!! "behaviour" Dont trust anything this guy says!

3. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

Stay out of this dude, it doesn't concern you.

i'm just tryin to have some fun with Liquid_Sin and you gotta bust in here bein all like "whoa dude", and "Hey Man", and shi|t like that.

sheesh!

i think i banged my head this morning or something.

out.

4. Rodzilla

Rodzilla PuF Fossil

WTF!? /me is confused and annoyed. I don't know what you are talking about, but it seems to be derragatory to liquid_sin, and when he posts on this thread you say it doesn't concern him!?

5. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

whoohooo! i pissed somebody off! weeeeeee!

no,
    relax reep,
    i'm just funnin with LS a little bit. nothing to get anybody riled up about.

out.

6. Rodzilla

Rodzilla PuF Fossil

uhm.................k

7. Troll|PuF

Troll|PuF Poetic Terrorist

DR, it's a tongue in cheek reference to a pretty hot thread in PU forum right now :) "the behviour of some clans is killing UT"

;)

8. Boom

Boom Rumpshaking Moderator

Reap you haven't been foruming enough lately. Lunch is our newest nutcase. Don't worry about him. Just sit back and enjoy.

Go gettum Lunch!!! We can't have LS ruining OT! And if your one person clan sucks so bad I say you quit. It isn't impossible to quit yourself. Just get a haircut and alias as Betty_Humpter or Mike_Litoris

9. Rodzilla

Rodzilla PuF Fossil

I know I haven't been foruming enough lately. School's a b1tch!:( btw, I don't go to the PU forum much, cause it aint very active.

10. Yellow5

Yellow5 Guest

Not active?

*boggle*

11. Morety

Morety The Farterator

Don't worry. My bowels are active. That'll make everything all right. :)

12. Wolf Blackstar

Wolf Blackstar That other Wing Commander guy

I have access to PC's at school, so sometimes I post from the library. Everybody stops what they're doing and stare at me like I'm crazy, because I'm ROFLMAO from reading all the farting and pooping threads.

-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ]LoL[Wolf|PuF
    [​IMG]
    -]LoL[ Counter-Sniper and Shock-Ho

13. Boom

Boom Rumpshaking Moderator

Y5, maybe he meant the Planet Unreal forum as opposed to the Unreal Tournament forum. I know the UT forum is super active, but I have no idea about the PU forum. I haven't checked it in months.

Is it any good?

14. Syri

Syri Who are you calling short?

Morety's bowels are active? HELP! Run for cover! No-one is safe!

15. Rodzilla

Rodzilla PuF Fossil

I do the same thing!!:) Everyone also stares at me and then the librarian comes over and looks at my screen so I have to close all the windows!:(

16. Blatant Bastich

Blatant Bastich Bite Me Fan Boy!

Hey

I can't belive you!

I hope you apologize to Liquid Sin, she's got feelings you know!

Besides eveyone knows its frigg'n Chryst thats ruining off-topic :p

17. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

you know,
    to me, the funniest part of that whole thing is the suggestion that LS, masterfull as he is at the posting craft, would ACTUALLY use the terms "Whoa Dude" and "Hey Man" in anything he posted.

out.

18. ShinyObject

ShinyObject You're making me blush.

I don't feel any love in this thread. I suggest that everyone make some love.

19. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

alright then goshen,
    DROP'EM!!!!

out.