The Ball Pre-Order Deal Begins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
Pre-ordered!

Thanks Hourences! Can't wait to play as well!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Pre-Order time for The Ball has begun and not only can you pick it up for a neat 10% discount, but you'll also net a nifty exclusive skin for use in Killing Floor. The game launches on October 26th, so be sure to take advantage of the deal while you can.

r1esG0

Unreal Engine Padawan
Feb 4, 2008
Seville, Spain
to toltec/the community:

pre-ordered, you ve got my 16 euros, bitches, good luck with the launch,
i have been following you all this time, thought i have not post a lot on the forums, or joined the steam group,

if you want to take a suggecstion: add that time attack mode i talked about, to you one year ago, (i never played further versions of the mod, i dont know if you added it, but i dont think so...)

a time attack mode would encourage players to replay the game lots of time, to solve the maps on a given time, or in less time every time you play, what would increase the value of the game, for its replayability and the competitive factor

Last edited: