1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thanksgiving Turkey Color Contest

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by QUALTHWAR, Nov 11, 2009.

1. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

This year promises to be the best! How will you color your turkey scene? You can even have more than one entry. I told you this would be the best!

Attached Files:

2. QUALTHWAR

here's an entry from me.

Attached Files:

3. The Purple Bunny

The Purple Bunny Super Mario Breakdance!

Here's mine. All colored.

Attached Files:

4. QUALTHWAR

Purple Bunny? Did you have help with your entry? Parents, older brothers or sisters, or older friends are not allowed to help you.

5. QUALTHWAR

this is my second entry, and i DID NOT have any help from my parents.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  6. QUALTHWAR

I’m happy to announce the winner of this year’s Turkey Color contest. While there were many entries, and we would like to award all of you the grand prize, there can be only one winner. This year’s winner is Purple Bunny for his spectacular variation of a stagnant turkey whereby the creature takes the form of a map; obviously representing the Thanksgiving culture which has permeated the world.

Purple Bunny, go to this site (www.HolyCrapIfeelSoFreakinGhey.com) and enter this secret code (MyButtIsStinky) to claim your prize. You ROCK!!