1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thanks for adding the forum

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by shan, May 11, 2000.

1. shan

shan www.clanterritory.com

Thanks to Warren for adding this forum. I thought it would be a good place for people to use if they have problems with the different online servers out there or questions on how to set up thier own. Even tho we run an Infiltration server, it would benefit the community to have more of them out there. With the coming release of the Master Server Browser I think that will happen. Now everyone will have a place to post suggestions/complaints/compliments on the servers or find out how to build their own. For those of you who are interested, we have set up a section on our site about how to run your own server. Feel free to check it out. It is in the "Infiltration Mod Help" section under "Server Info."

If any of you have played our servers and have anything you think needs to be said about them, please post. I will browse this board frequently and respond ASAP.

Thanks again to Warren for opening the board and to the rest of you for the fun times we have had killing each other online. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shan

Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text <A HREF="http://www.sgservers.com/chat_pick.htm" TARGET=_blank>Forums

2. Catalyst

Catalyst science begets death

In the meantime, it would be cool if the Inf site posted direct links to known servers (SOB and SG Servers)

Chris Robbers
    Infiltration Insider

3. shan

shan www.clanterritory.com

I know that their servers selection is directly linked to SOBServers. I would be overjoyed if they linked to us as well. I would definately not argue with that. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shan

Please visit our site. We won't bite, unless you want us to. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text <A HREF="http://www.sgservers.com/chat_pick.htm" TARGET=_blank>Forums

4. disturbed

disturbed New Member

They should just create another page with urls for the servers, admins, map packs, and sites. Make everyone happy /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Last time I checked there were like 20 inf servers. That's a record... not too shabby at all.

Jon Merriman
    The Unofficial Mac Infiltration Tech Support type PR Rep Kind of Guy.

The Research Center: UT
    The ORIGINAL Mac UT Site
    http://www.research-center.org/