1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

textures needed!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by Clutch, Apr 9, 2006.

1. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

Lets see how long it takes me to take a picture in those posted here randomly and make it "so it can be tiled"...

edit: done. 5 min. never done this before in my life.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  2. geogob

someone suggested I post the texture I made earlier. Why not. Maybe my first texture ever will make it into a map (although it's not that good, even for a first try :p)

Attached Files:

3. theRoadStroker

theRoadStroker A Dickcheese Faggot

liek omg geogob my hero ! i was trying for atleast 8h to make it a texture ! and i couldnt sleep cuz of it =/ *sob* but now its done :D ... marry me can ? :D

4. Clutch

Clutch New Member

ugh, zeep, omigosh... i was saying roads cant even be tiled... read.

Edit: thanks geo, i may be able to work with this. does anyone have any texture packages though? or does anyone know of any maps that have leaves on the ground? im trying blending textures and such and it is easier when i dont have to make textures :(

thanks anyway...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  5. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

Silver Ibex has quite a lot of high res textures and modern deco (cars, trash bags, phone booths) search at this foruns and youll find a lot of goodies, try to use some random deco as well ;D

6. zeep

zeep :(

Np. Quote.

7. geogob

8. Clutch

Clutch New Member