1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Text crashing in msg box

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by Cryton, Nov 15, 1999.

1. Cryton

Cryton Loafing Bast

when i issue commands ("Enemy flag carrier is here") the text doesnt appear properly...it overwrites itself, or appears on the previous line.

whatever happens, its unreadable.

anyone know how to fix this?

(ps /~unreal/ubb/html/redface.gifn amd k6-3, tnt2ultra, vortex2, latest drivers for everything)

2. Slaughter

Slaughter Guest

I saw something like it yesterday for the first and only time. Whenever this one player sent a chat message it was overlaid with the player name and was unreadable.

3. HuFlungzeDung

HuFlungzeDung New Member

Yes, I believe it is a bug that Epic knows about and is hopefully fixed. I get the same problem.