1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Texas bank

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by Clutch, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

Ever heard of Evergreens? Can't remember what the proper name for that type of plat, but i'm sure you know them. Their in most of Europe, Australia, etc. They never die off in winter, even in freezing snow. Pine trees are a good example of these.

2. cracwhore

cracwhore I'm a video game review site...

Yes, you fool. We know what 'pine' trees are. But for future references, please refer to them as 'Christ Trees'.

3. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

Look, I know well enough what a plant, tree, shrub or what ever looks like during the winter. I lived all my life in cold climates and I can assure you that no "plant" are alive during the winter and most tree are in a latent/hibernating state. Only trees from the softwood tree families are active during winter as other would not survive in an active states. Most plants actually do die and only the seeds survive. Some others have bulbs or roots that allow them to grow back during the next warm season. Trees do not die. They get into a state very close to hibernation. In the fall, they transfer as much energy possible from the leaves and send it into the roots where it stays during the winter. In spring the most of this energy is used to grow fully grow new leaves that started their formation during the end of the previous warm season. They are not actually dead. They just look dead...

4. Clutch

Clutch New Member

stay on topic! i wont put plants then... dont go arguing about plants.. tree huggers. :p

5. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

Lol, well "Evergreens" don't shed leaves, they don't change their cycle at all during the year, they are exactly the same during the summer as they are during the winter.

6. Clutch

Clutch New Member

except they have some snow on them in the winter.

7. Clutch

Clutch New Member

argh, i got a reply from spooger... im free to edit texas bank and i may take the project back up in the near future.

8. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

Good to hear clutch. Work on your house map first it sounds interesting.

9. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

NIce job! see it wasn't impossible ;)

10. Clutch

Clutch New Member

he also gave me a different email for future reference.. if you ever need it the ask and i'll go get it for you.

11. Burger

Burger Lookin' down the iron-sights...

and when some other up and coming mapper wants to edit another of spooger's maps, you can help them out, too.

See? Everyone's happy in the end.