Texas bank

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Clutch said:
lol Hah, you listen to him... this is great.. makes me sick. , but not to me? Maybe it's because he actually asked a question, instead of acting like a big shot and pretending to know anything about copyright law? I wonder...

Could be!

Bloodstorm

shooting is fun
Mar 19, 2006
florida
let the kitty die, then there will be one less cat in the world who i have to deal with

anyways thanks for the links. i believe he is sending an email to him as i type this.

edit: DANGIT!! slow down people so i can reply. :D

Last edited:

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
Clutch said:
if i knew how to contact the person or something i would probably do it... by all means, if someone can help me contact this person, do so....

geogob said:
You never asked nicely. I could even add that you never asked.

literacy is key.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
The irony of all this is that if he had just searched it in the first place he would have come across this

"Thanks for dropping by! :) This site was set up to share information, maps, decorations, textures and utilities with the gaming community.

You spent this whole time crapping on us for not helping you and it took me and geo all but 30 seconds to get the answer for ourselves. Help us help you....

by all means, if someone can help me contact this person, do so....

correction snarky comment does not equal polite.

must... stop..... feeding...... troll.....

Last edited:

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
was not a snarky comment. once again, LITERACY IS KEY!!! it was clearly a polite request. how was i supposed to know he would have that? i'd prefer not to search "spooger" anyway. dont know what will pop up.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Clutch said:
if i knew how to contact the person or something i would probably do it... by all means, if someone can help me contact this person, do so....

I stand corrected. I missed that part of your earlier post. Appologies. I am going to correct my previous post them.

i'd prefer not to search "spooger" anyway. dont know what will pop up.

I'm feeling lucky in Google for "Spooger" returns:
http://www.planetunreal.com/Spooger/

Last edited:

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
ugh, i hate internet fighting.. no violence yet it is the most violent form of fighting :p

i emailed spooger (hopefully)...

Bloodstorm

shooting is fun
Mar 19, 2006
florida
to be fair to him, he didnt know spooger was here, dont mean alitle search wouldnt have hurt (though the search feature on forums is very easy to overlook, i dont think ive acctualy used one before) but alls good now, so lets sit back, relax, and see what happens.

edit: DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT.........................i need to type faster, or type less, nah

well this was ment to be after post #45

Last edited:

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
On an OT note to those who remember spooge, have you seen his CV on his personal page? HOLY CRAP! No wonder he doens't post here anymore....

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Ok, heres my two cents.

I believe the copywrite thing is right, you should ask permission, however you don't need permission to create a private version only for yourself. But you've already attempted to contact him, so i'll move on.

I'm REALLY interested in this map being done, and i'd love to play it when its done, so Clutch, work faster! and i'f you need beta testers, i can always find some time to poke about. :)

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
it isnt anything big so i dont think i'll need any beta testing. the only problem i might have is the relighting because BSP errors and stuff but, i can find that out on my own. i know, i need to work faster, but i have never finished a map fast and probably never will.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Do you plan on modifing the architecture? If not, I don't think changing the lighting will induce BSP errors. But as I stated in another thread I'm no mapper, but I remember someone saying that changing the map lighting without modifying the structure doesn't affect BSP cuts. You only need to recompile the lighting.