1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Templar CHAOS Titans

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by evilgrins, Sep 28, 2017.

1. evilgrins

evilgrins God of Fudge

Back when ChaosUT 1st came out I didn't know how to edit maps, but now I do. With a full version available to me, I decided to setup one of my UTDMT CTF edits so it could play with Chaos weapons even if the mutator wasn't running. Also to use only Chaos gear, as the mutator doesn't switch all of the normal UT weapons:
    [​IMG]

Although I didn't need to put all the weapons on the map. Funny thing about how it works is if you've got the PoisonCrossbow and the ExplodingCrossbow, somehow you also have the normal Crossbow even if it isn't anywhere on the map... although I think I did leave one on there for both teams. Same thing works with the Claw.

Enjoy · http://www.mediafire.com/file/pgi39rc71dj3gle/CTF-TemplarChaosTitans.zip

You will need to download this too for the map to work · http://files.chaoticdreams.org/Chaos/ChaosUT/chaosut_v1-1_full_nonumod.zip

Usual Suspects:
    .int /system
    .uax /sounds
    .unr /maps
    .umx /music
    .u /system
    .utx /textures

2. medor

medor Member

3. evilgrins

evilgrins God of Fudge

I generally keep close to the original map title... but that's not a bad idea.