Teh Revolution

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Are you going to be part of teh Revolution?

• Yes. I have preordered. I am clever.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Yes. But I will attempt to brave the public and buy one when it's released.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Only if it has good release games. Other than I couldn't give a smeg.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I already have teh 360. I r teh made for life with my poor man's PC.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I want a PS3. Go figure, bitch.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I like pies.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • What's a revolution? Something to do with the french?

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I shall buy one if and when my wallet allows it.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Well, I need a poll option for "Will hopefully attend pre-release event, will try - if experience is good, will preorder."

With the controller being so experimental I feel like I need to try one first (even though I have good faith that it will be a great and very usable product) before I pre-order. Still, my money is already 90% in Nintendo's small Japanese hands anyway... :eek:

I'm worried about the controller as well. I hope they took into consideration that people like me with a short fuse tend to use the controller as a means to vent our frustration, usually in such a way that envolves extreme squeezing and occasionally the "can you make a dent in the wall by throwing this thing" challenge, as the controller is usually the nearest thing to hand when the game cheats and you end up dying for the 30th time.

If they break easily, my controller, if I get teh revolution which as of yet I'm still undecided on how I'm going to decide on getting one (hence my pies vote), will likely suffer extreme consequences within the first few hours of operation.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Wasnt this thread idea stolen from a thread Zenpirate did? Only Zenpirates thread had actual content.

tool said:
Wasnt this thread idea stolen from a thread Zenpirate did? Only Zenpirates thread had actual content.

I actually had the idea of the poll before I noticed the DS poll/topic and it's not really the same as the stickied DS friends thing at the top of the forum. But I got so bored today I figured "What the ****, I'll post it anyway".

Freon said:
What if I don't like pies? (that's just an hypothesis, who doesn't? :p)

Post your own poll option instead, I guess. But I agree about the pies. I knew that would be a roaring success, aren't I brilliant?

Last edited: