Teh Necris? Spoiler for Bob

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
They should have +2 BBT on Necris.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Especially seeing as we know they have a lot more characters polished up.

Am I the only one thinking that all these shots of the same few characters might bode well for UT2007's single player game? They wouldn't be pimping the same characters for no reason, would they?

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
A bit too early to tell as there's still a chance of a MrCrow and/or Matrix being in there.
However it sure does look like they've managed to make them look good as a team and compared to their opponents.

In-The-Jungle

May 4, 2006
[Pain]Nightmare said:
btw, high post count doesn't mean one is a computer zombie, they hace just been here longer than you.

No, but it does mean you could be one if you weigh the intelligence/importance of one's words by his post count. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, isn't reading comprehension mandatory in school anymore? I wasn't commenting on his post count, I was commenting on his insult towards the 'omg n00b ban' cause he only had 10 posts at the time.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Necris? She's human and he looks like he's having a bad hairday. And something/someone has obviously scared the crap out of him...

IF he's necris, things sure have changed...

In-The-Jungle

May 4, 2006
No I don't think him being on the Necris vehicle has anything to do with him converting or anything like that. I only found it kind of weird because Epic pays attention to detail, and if they wanted to show a Necris vehicle off, why not have a Necris utilizing it rather than say Malcolm?