Teamspeak Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
E-mail is already gone? Wow wtf. It's not even the official end of service date yet. What crooks!

I didn't anticipate Morty jumping the gun so quickly, but yes, I think we can all pitch in a little. And 10 man is plenty at this stage lol. What was it, $29/yr if you pay up front?

I'll try to remember to log on when I get home and idle in there. I'll be at Amber's house, but at least we can get some admin permissions going a while.

I'll just have to figure out how to set up the 10011 query port for the server page to start working again :)

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
In Training all next week at a Wyndham 5-Star Resort in Glen Allen, VA. I suppose they think leadership training will help me some. LOL I am taking the Samsung Ultra so GW2 and TS should be working not sure how often I will be available in the evenings.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Boney....SA rights done!

I was in a pissed off moment since this should have never happened in the first place. Was enjoying time with the kids that day then saw what happened. I just did it to get it done to have something going again as was expected since the server was paid for one year. The new server is 29 bucks which is not too hateful so same time next year it will be paid (Yes..I paid up front). So far this service has been really responsive even at 2 am in the morning. LOL!! Solid recommendation Boney.

Enjoy it again and I will try to be on for gaming when I can. I'll have more time once my kids are out of school. Duty calls the minute I get home which leaves me virtually no time to play. I'm lucky to get an hour of personal time.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Your help is appreciated as always Morty :)

Server query is functioning again. I may have messed up one of the permissions, but it doesn't seem to be screwing anything up. I'll let you know via PM if it becomes an issue.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
No problem Boney. I have a back up (another great feature) so we can restore it pre changes. Just have to get you back into the SA group. Edit: If we are OK with the current settings I will take another backup and remove the previous.

Last edited: