Teamspeak Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
What new most wanted? Is it comparable to the first feel-wise?

http://www.needforspeed.com/most-wanted#

Purchased Online, Got extra car packs as well. Lots of cars to pick from, drive to race spots and win upgrades, different kinds of races. Crashing Bill Boards is fun hard to find them all. There are speed cameras need to find 2 more. Maxed out 3 cars, Zonda Pagani R, Hennesey, and GT500 (Elenore).

Like older MW more.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Taz just reminded me of the lovely people that continuously put in help desk tickets for the same issue when the original obviously hasn't been closed yet :lol:

On a side note: I won't be around til the end of the week. I'll be in the Baltimore area for training (Going with 3 other people in one car, so can't really meet up, sorry!) Most likely won't be online until Friday. Don't miss me too much :p

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
OK, I'm back, not that anyone cares lol.

Whats the deal with the TS server? Is AOWC experiencing a DR situation or what? I think its already passed the unacceptable line (and credit to the account should be in order). Any updates? The server query account has been deactivated (again :rolleyes:)

Nevermind, time to go shopping. typefrag.com seems to have pretty fair prices.

We are sorry to announce that as of April 5th 2014, Art of War Central has officially stopped operations on all game server, voice server, virtual servers and dedicated server services.

Over the years, Art of War Central has been the leader in reliable online services and has been striving to provide the best technical support to it’s clients. Unfortunately, because of the changes in the game hosting landscape and other internal shakeups, we have been experiencing hurdles and difficulties that we were able to overcome, until now.

This year would have marked our thirteenth year of operation which would have made us one of the oldest online providers still online. This is a very sad moment for all our current and retired staff as we have put so much effort in the company over the years.

We will do our best to accomodate current clients. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email closing@artofwarcentral.com.

Management

http://artofwarcentral.com/

Last edited:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Sorry...just found it out today also. I'm so sorry guys. IT IS BULLSHIT...but at least I didn't have a shitload of money into it. I can check it out and see what that service has.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Just because I'm a little pissed and just a had a beer to control my anger. I went ahead anyway and created a new server with the suggested site by Boney. Thanks Boney.....it is close to what we were paying before. We can start out with a 10 person server and adjust from there. Here is the info: neptunium.typefrag.com:8415

I'll work on it to get it where it was before. Please be patient.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
As for asking for a refund...they are already gone. Email address on the main website is going no where. Mailer daemon right back with a address not registered. Having another beer now. Joy! Again, sorry guys but note the new server address. I will be home tomorrow if you have questions.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thanks Morty, disregard the text message I sent this morning. Please let us know the best way to transfer funds to help support a «BuA» Teamspeak Server. I don't think is fair that you should have to fund the server alone. I would think all of us could contribute funds in some degree or another. We all do appreciate the time and effort you put into setting up and maintaining the server.

I really do enjoy talking with my fellow «BuA» Brothers when we do some casual gaming.

Let us know about the funds, I suppose we all have Paypal accounts.