Teamspeak Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I called them and left them a VM. They responded and said our server has a new IP. In the control panel it is running but I'm unable to get to it. Sent a reply saying that but you guys give it a try. 108.62.104.252:9997

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
I've been in networking for a long time but never heard of this: we changed dns servers, and 99% of people are back up and seeing the site (it happened days ago) but for the select few with weird dns servers, it has to be manually flushed on their system to see it.

BS!

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
OK.....it seems to be up and running on a new IP. Same password as before. If you need it reset, please text, pm or message. Again, sorry for the delay but had to fight this one out. Apparently I finally got someone that was smarter.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Morty, please stop apologizing for something you have no control over. We all want to Thank You for taking the time to fight/work with AOWC to fix the problem. Trust me I understand the pain when dealing with those idiots.

Thanks Bro! :)

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Thanks to Boney.....I was able to get the TS server going again. Looks as if it was regular maintenance on our cluster. Our server just didn't come back online. It is now back online and ready. Taz, you have my number which is hooked to my cell so give me call if it goes offline again. I'm running around with the kids back in school but will be available at night when they are in bed...when I can catch up on home life.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Looks as if the server is still up and running. TAZ....call me the next time it is offline. I will be glad to get it back up and running. Having a cold sucks.....

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thank You Kind Sir. Seems lately the rest of the gang doesn't pop in to much.
Have a great New Year!:lol:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Rcvd an e-mail from the tsviewer site that they haven't been able to query the server for a few days. Did we take it down? Where is that thing hosted at I forget, maybe they don't have power?

I hope everyone is well. I still pop in the GW to do my daily quickly. Otherwise been playing Minecraft and using the extra time to finally get back to working out! We should try and nail down a weekend soon where we can all get on and play.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Same here, get on work on daily. Did New Mist WvW for awhile and some of the other Living Story but not much else. Was playing new Most Wanted and L4D2 new maps to relieve boredom. Didn't even notice TS Down.