TeamSpeak 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Hi all,

Just wanted to announce that Odie and I have teamed up to put together a combined Infiltration North American Community Teamspeak 2 server. This server will host channels for the GD EAS, SG TDM and SG DTAS servers. This will make it simple for players to jump between the servers and move to the appropriate channel without having to disconnect and reconnect to the server. It also allows for a single, familiar admin staff.

In addition to this, we are also hosting private clan channels. Right now, this is limited to GD, DBD and Naughty but, assuming the server continues to handle the load, we will be willing to expand this to additional clans.

Now would be a great time for one of you god-like coders to code some autoswitch mutator that admins could run that would auto-switch channels, based on the team and server a player is on. ;)

Please join us on the new TS server when you are in the game. Even if you don't have a MIC or are not comfortable talking, just stop by and listen. Until you have experienced Infiltration with live communication, you have not experienced Infiltration at all.

The new server address is: 69.44.62.15 (no port is necessary, as it is the default).

Thanks,

Shan

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Yes, Shan and I have spent the last few days setting up the new TS Server. The channel Names are very close to what they where on {GD} TS (I assume they are for Shan's Channels). So your key binds should still work for the most part.

Since this is a new TS and it is not being broadcasted in the TS address book we are not using Voice Rights like the {GD} server used. However, if need be will move to Voice Moderation if a problem arises.

So, the TS Server is Live and Ready to be used!!

PS: I do not want to hear that you are not using TS because you have no MIC! Even if you do not have a MIC you can listen!!

Last edited:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Now would be a great time for one of you god-like coders to code some autoswitch mutator that admins could run that would auto-switch channels, based on the team and server a player is on.
Sorry, there aren't any available at the moment, so you're stuck with me ;). It's on my to-do list after a little fix for loadout manager.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Crowze said:
Sorry, there aren't any available at the moment, so you're stuck with me

You are god-like in my book. And, if you can make this happen, I will create a special section of Clan Territory for those who need a place to go to worship the Mighty Crowze. :)

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
shan said:
..I will create a special section of Clan Territory for those who need a place to go to worship the Mighty Crowze. :)
Where i will reside to humbly deliver offerings ;)
Cant wait to hear what you guys think of my manly voice. Let alone the times i just feel like singing 'when the saints go marching in' 45 times in a row. Did i mention my drunken-chinese impersonation?

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I thought i saw something in the forums once about an util that allowed you to 'see' teamspeak in opengl (=while playing inf) so that you could click to switch teams.
Lemme do a search...

(later)
Okay it's not exactly what i was looking for but check this: Team speak overlay.
With that program you can see the names of people talking on screen. Which is also handy (havent tried it yet)

About switching channels; i read that you can make binds for that in TS itself so that shouldnt be too hard to do.
You can also set "key binds" to switch between different game channels..ie ET/COD/Q3 (handy if you need an admin in a hurry).

Again click on settings then on Key settings. Click "Add", now you will pick the key combination you want to use to make the channel change. In the "Key Combination" box click the"Set" button under the first white box w/ "none" in it. Then press the first key of the combination you want to use..in my case "Alt". Repeat this procedure for the 2nd box, and 3rd (if you want a 3 key combo). Next, under "Action" click on "Switch To", then "Channel", then click the down arrow to the right of the white box above the pswd box..Select the channel you want the above keybind to reference the click ok.

Voila...1 down. Repeat the above procedure for each of the "key binds" you wish to program.
source

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Ya, I use both TS Display and the key binds but it would be much easier and more fluid if a mutator made the change...a lot of people are willing to plug into their mic and use TS but they are not willing to set up key binds or the hassle of trying to chase the correct channel everytime a server switches them. :)

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
zeep said:
Okay it's not exactly what i was looking for but check this: Team speak overlay.
With that program you can see the names of people talking on screen. Which is also handy (havent tried it yet)

About switching channels; i read that you can make binds for that in TS itself so that shouldnt be too hard to do.
source

Okay, TSO will NOT work in OpenGL mode but in Direct3D for UT/INF. For OpenGL you need TSDisplay. Both programs can be found at HERE

AS for keybinds, I click this thingy in TS Help Menu called, Read Manual.....

Last edited:

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Can't locate TS Display for openGL mode...

Hello,

I followed the link supplied above to get the TeamSpeak Display program for when the game's running in OpenGL mode, and I can't find it. Can anyone lend me some assistance in getting ahold of this program?

I just started using ts, and until I learn the sounds of people's voices, this display program is going to be vitally needed by me.

Thank you!

Kyle
Nov. 13, 2004

:)

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
I've visited that posting before, BUT...

Geo,

I must be going blind, I've visited the posting you linked to several times before, and I cannot locate the link to start the download. Is there one even available for the program? If there is, I'm missing it. :eek:

Maybe the link is only available to those who've registered with the site?

If it's there, please be specific as to where the link is at ("...it's on the far left side, under the poster's name...").

Thank you!

Kyle
Nov. 13, 2004

Last edited:

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
THANK YOU Geo and Odie!!!!!

Gentlemen,

THANK YOU for your kind service. I've just recieved the program, and will install it later tonight to see how it works.

Your parents should be proud of your charity! If not, I'll adopt you. Just don't expect an allowance. :lol:

YOURS!

Kyle
Nov. 13, 2004