Team Armstrong WIP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Ello :D Just thought I'd post this for some opinions so far. I'm doing this to try out the 'face projection' thing on Upaint, just testing a few things. I decided to use my girlfriend and her sister/my best friend for the face projection because they both liked the idea of having their faces in a game :lol: Well any way being as this is just a trial and error/test sort of project I decided to try new things with the body too (Might aswell while I'm at it right?). This is what I've done so far. Ignore the very awful looking buckles on the boots, they are going :D (They are there for my benefit)

previewvicki17vv.jpg

I've never been a fan of the face projection thing but I wanted to see what a real person's face, whom I know, would look like in game... See'ing it at the moment I'm still not a fan ;) and poor Vicki has been uglified ! lol

Any way I was hoping for some opinions on the jeans and boots mostly. I saw a pair of those chunky newrock ( ? ) boots and thought I'd base these boots on those :D

<=N1GHTW1SH=>

råZør
Sep 1, 2005
nice... I've always wanted a modern-esque punk-like pack:tup:... did you say there was going to be any male characters with it?

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
MäxX said:
It looks really nice so far , one more Ophelia \o/. Will it be for the original Ophelia or Evil Engine`s enhanced boob bouncing version?

Original version, and I can't change my mind now or Hazel and Vicki might get the wrong impression o; ... lol

Any way, just posting this - I know not a lot has been done since the last update - but I was reeaaaally happy with the way the belt buckle and crotch area for the jeans turned out :D. What do you think?

previewvicki22zs.jpg

edit: What shall I do with the boot straps? Was tossing between the boots grey toe cap/heel cap things or a boot buckle version of the belt buckle... (Read that line fast :lol: ) Or any other ideas?

Last edited:

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Looks like a double post :p

Ok here is what I have done so far. Just the gloves and team colours to go, then ill change a few bits for Hazel's body and then start/finish her face.

previewvicki39tn.jpg

Oh and I changed those silly boot buckles :D

edit: The shirt might need cleaning up..

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
They look nice so far, keep it up :)

`Ghost` said:
edit: In conclusion, face projection takes away all beauty of the real person :lol:
that`s too true :(
I`ve only managed to get 3 real faces work with that faceprojection. Well, the chars are still ugly but so we are IRL :lol:

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Ghost, if you would like Ill see what I can do with making the faces more natural, unless you are just a glutton for self punishment. ;) Ophelia has some funky distortions that can be hell to work around, but if you are good with liquify and or just photo retouching you can make a photosourced face work.

Also for what its worth having an all painted skin with a photo face can look quite odd, so you might want to do a bit of painting on the faces anyway.

edit: oh and nothing wrong with strappy buckle boots
Strap_Boots.jpg

Last edited: