1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tbuildt where are you??

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by 2_SeeK_U, Feb 4, 2002.

1. 2_SeeK_U

2_SeeK_U uni.... meh...

where is the 'new movie from tbuildt???

Oh and has anyone made any new ones??

2. fist_mlrs

fist_mlrs that other guy

i wish i could present you the new trailer, but we weren't able to do it yet. the reason for this is less lack of time on our side but us waiting for something important before we'll do the trailer. but you can expect something new pretty soon ... sorry that i can't say more (yet) :)

3. DeMachina

DeMachina gone

Could it be because you're trying to finish the map you didn't have time to finish for the tbuildt mappack?;)

4. Midwinter

Midwinter sneaky bastard

Could it be that SOMEBODY would receive 2.87 prior to official release to test the maps with it? ;)

5. Gullonefox

Gullonefox TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper

map pack is finished.. even tho we have been tweaking a little.. But mainly cos were waiting for what the man just said to make the trailor .. no point in having a trailor with 2.86 now is there ..8)