TAZ-LAN 2009

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Haha Thanks for the pics Ice, when we got home my parents said it had rained here too so I guess we lucked out with our drive home, we made great time as boney had mentioned and we avoided all the rain. I still am waiting for boney's videos of rebel yell I know I am going to die laughing when i see it :lol:.

Maybe Dev can make a model of you, TAZ, with the new shirt he is going to be buying for us all haha.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
OK heres a couple quick pics... I primarily just made sure I got a shot of Dave since he was the photographer :p They're pretty much the same tho... him stone-faced playing a racing game. WHY SO SERIOUSSS? :lol: I did get a couple stupid looking faces from Todd :p

The Rebel Yell vid is only like 36 seconds long (was running out of space)... but it has the important part on it :)

Attachments

• DSC02192.JPG
    DSC02192.JPG
    379.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02193.JPG
    DSC02193.JPG
    373.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02194.JPG
    DSC02194.JPG
    403.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02197.JPG
    DSC02197.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02202.JPG
    DSC02202.JPG
    409.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Nice PICS, I might have been stoned face on the outside but inside I was having a blast.

Good Fun, Wish they had some better games. Not very many new ones from last year. :)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Boney, Mrs. Ice appreciated you upping that. Quite a bit. For some reason I thought I sang better than that, but hey, it WAS around 2:45 in the morning.... :D

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Wow, the things I missed!
You guys better be there next year. :con:

No... YOU better be there next year. :p There is always talk of "next year" right before we leave so... just gotta wait for Dave to make the thread. Although I think Jason volunteered to do the next one :lol:

Boney, Mrs. Ice appreciated you upping that. Quite a bit. For some reason I thought I sang better than that, but hey, it WAS around 2:45 in the morning.... :D

Your singing was better in Dave's vid... at this point you were starting to get pissed off cuz the mic wasn't picking up your voice :lol: It was indeed quite early in the morning. I'm sure the neighbors loved it!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
The neighbors didn't wake up. Thank God they were all on the third floor asleep. :lol::lol: I had my Lighter Lit after the song was over.. ENCORE!!!!!!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hats are in the Mail.. Cost more to send it to Dev then the hat is Worth..
Who Loves ya Dev??