TAZ-LAN 2009

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Already a change of plans. We're just straight-shotting it. TODD doesn't wanna eat at Hooters... I knew there was something different about that kid... :lol:

Soooo If we leave around/just before noon... We'll be looking at a 3-4 arrival unless we hit roadwork. Peace yoooo.

EDIT: Welp... its 12:30 and I'm STILL sitting here. Todd again :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Good luck and have fun guys. I'm still punching out resumes but in between painting the garage I wonder if we can still have fun with L4D. Might not happen since everyone will be using the same connection at Taz's place. Oh well....if I see you guys on I'll give it a shot.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
I'll be seeing you guys Saturday night. My guess is somewhere around 10:30. We were just in Arundel Mills last night and it's been so long that the place looked different!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Dang Ice, wish you could make it a little earlier. Oh Well it will be good to see ya again.

Morty so far no problems playing Guild Wars, will probably do some L4D tonite. Hopefully we catch you and Lurk online.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD

Attachments

• Img_0638.jpg
    Img_0638.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Ayooooo. We made hella good time getting home. Probably in the 30-40 minutes range ahead of schedule. I have a few pics from the D&B trip but I think thats it. I have a couple 1 minute clips from the guitar hero stuff too. I'll post up when I'm not quite so tired :p

Had a great time and it was nice to see you all again. Thanks again Dave :D

And your vid turned out really good, I may not have to post mine :p

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Glad you all made it home safely. Linda was on her way home and then forgot something at her Mom's so she turned around and went back. She pulled up in front of the Bldg. put on her flashers and ran in to get it. When she came back out there was a note on her car. Someone backed into her and put a good size dent in the passegner side door. Weeeeee

The lady lives above her Mom so hopefully she isn't a nasty old bitch and throws a fit. Waiting on her to call, I left a voice msg. Damn Damn..

Thats what insurance is for right..

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Jeebus Todd... all those times I gave you crap about playing the Xbox/360... you now have my official apology.
That was the ****! :notworthy:

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Apology accepted Lurk hahaha. I do straight work on the drums. All you need to get on my level for next year hahaha:lol:. Thanks again to TAZ for letting us use his place of rest for a few days it was a bunch of fun so lets get planning for next year.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Looks as if you guys has a good time. I've been painting the garage and doing other stuff around the house. I have hear serveral rumors that I might get offered to leave Ohio. If I don't at least the house is fixed up and painted. I've been too damn tired to even play a game. I do have a nice farmers tan going. LOL.

I see by the picture that the hats arrived on time for everyone to wear. That's way too cool seeing them.

Post the pictures of the LAN. Can't wait to see them.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I think it is a very good thing that Ice showed up when he did, I would hate to have Dave video-stalking Jim and I in our sleep. The pictures are bad enough.

Thanks, Dave, for hosting again this year. And thanks for the hat! Had a great time, and looking forward to next year when we get even more people to come!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Looks as if you guys has a good time. I've been painting the garage and doing other stuff around the house. I have hear serveral rumors that I might get offered to leave Ohio. If I don't at least the house is fixed up and painted. I've been too damn tired to even play a game. I do have a nice farmers tan going. LOL.

I see by the picture that the hats arrived on time for everyone to wear. That's way too cool seeing them.

Post the pictures of the LAN. Can't wait to see them.

Links to the PICS were provided above MOrty.

Jason did you grab a hat for Morty?? Lurk, Dev and Morty should get hats.
They were missed at the LAN but not forgotten..

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves..

;)

rpysher5

Pysh
Jul 17, 2008
Virginia
Just wanted to say I had an awesome time this year ... It was good seeing everyone again and spending some time just chilling .... glad everyone had a safe trip back home .... Thanks for being a great host as always Dave .... and for bringing my sneakers to work today ... :p

P.S. - I downloaded Steam the other night and was surprised to see 9 games already registered (Half Life, Counter Strike, etc) .... I'm so stoked it remembered all my previous exploits! ... I got L4D but it runs like a dead horse on my laptop ... :-( ....

Talk to you all later ....

- Ryan

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey, that was a LOT of fun, guys! Taz, the hat is awesome, though Mrs. Ice didn't even realize I was wearing a new/different hat when I got home.

Incidentally, Todd, those storms you were worried about did indeed come through the region . . . at 6PM, not 6 AM! Pics below.

Attachments

• Storm1.jpg
    Storm1.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Storm2.jpg
    Storm2.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Storm3.jpg
    Storm3.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Storm4.jpg
    Storm4.jpg