TAZ and BONEY'S Discount Warehouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Green?
Never even seen a green mini... only ever seen the purple one TAZ gave me.
Congrats Boney... by the time you and TAZ are done selling all this crap, your characters can buy themselves their own chapters in the next game! :lol:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Green?
Never even seen a green mini... only ever seen the purple one TAZ gave me.
Congrats Boney... by the time you and TAZ are done selling all this crap, your characters can buy themselves their own chapters in the next game! :lol:

We have over 1mil in sales already between the two accounts. I had 1mil in my account at one time but thats now around 350K due to buying some Elite Armors, Consumables, Rare Materials, and Lock Picks.. Oh 100K went to Zaishen Keys but nothen good came from that. I could build it back up very easily by Vanquishing and picking up everything. Still can't understand why money is hard to come by for some folks..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Did a little Green Farming with A/E. Got another Elsnil's Frigidheart (Very Easy Farm) and Johon's Longbow (Easy if you drag Imps. or Frozen Eles to him). Then ran down to Rata Sum and tried the Nec Boss, killed him a couple times but no drop. Kinda tricky getting Sliver to Target him sometimes.

Guy picked up the Draconic Spear..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Galigords Stone Staff sold for 40K.. Woot more Sorrows Furnace Runs. where in the hell does Ragu hide?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I didn't see him the last couple times down there. Must have missed the area.
Look at the map, I think thats most of them when in Explorer Mode. What did I miss??

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
With no quests there are one or two more bosses than there are spawns, so sometimes he won't show up anyway. You just have to hope for the spawn. I need to go down there again soon. Someone put a bid in on your combo deal! Two greens worth 500g each are going to sell for 5k together, NICE!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Just picked up 4 more greens. YakSlapper, Brohns Rod, Runrars Brimstone Staff, and Spirit Flowergardens Staff

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Although the kepkhet's market has died. That one has been relisted already. No hits in almost two weeks.

2 Bids on the darkwing defender :)

EDIT: Darkwing got bought out for 75k :):)
Maybe I should've made the b/o higher?? :lol:

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hey Taz is guru b0rked? We have multiple listings (4 or 5) for Kersh's Staff and Arbors, as well as a few others. Its showing 99 active auctions and I know it shouldn't be that high anymore. I doubt this was something you did unless you were having major connectivity issues at some point during relisting? I don't know if deleting one will delete all of them or what. I'll leave it be and see if its just a guru error. If its still like that by tomorrow around noon-ish I'll start deleting.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
That was Guru Fracking Up. I cleaned up all the rest. Looks like when it relisted them it duplicated many times.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
OK dave... I started listing stuff again but didn't get very far. I did Murakai's thru custo's (6 greens). Gotta head to work now. If you wanna get started on something just let me know what you get done. I probably won't be on much tonight. Gotta work tomorrow at 6:30 am :(