TAZ and BONEY'S Discount Warehouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Need tomes?

16 Assassin
11 Ranger
10 Warrior +1 elite
02 Elementalist
02 Paragon +1 elite
02 Mesmer +1 elite
01 Monk
01 Ritualist
01 Necromancer
01 Dervish

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, selling pretty good. I just netted 2 Green Ele Staff's and 2 Elite Ele Tomes. Keep selling Kephets for 10K a pop and we be in the money.:lol::lol:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Alright, I relisted Kepkhet's and added the stonereaper and stoneweaver from last nights goodness. I haven't transferred them to the greens account yet tho, so hopefully they don't get bought out before I get home :p

EDIT: They're in with the greens now. A lot of tomes got bought out last night. Monk went for 1.2 woot woot!

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Screens taken and Golds added to store.

Pretty sure I got all the ones you added to Flash Gas..:lol::lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Got another Myish Scythe last nite.. I also had some clown want us to sell his stuff and pay us a small fee. Said NTY..

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Taz there were 5 different people fighting over that last kepkhet's. It ended up at 8,250 which is pretty nice. Looks like I'll have to stock up on a few more.

And that enameled shield I got the other day... seems like they're pretty high demand even tho tactics req. The dye patterns are wicked I don't know if I want to sell it.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Nothing wrong with a Tactics Shield.. Might go well with a Legendary Sword. Should we add it to store as a Combo Deal? We could start doing Combo's on Wands and Focus items. Just a thought, I do have quite a few more items to list.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I have alot of stuff to list. Guess I will grab those Golds you added and Take screens along with mine. You listing the Shield? Think we should do a High End Combo Deal (Shield and Sword)? List it and see what happens. If nothing we pull apart and just relist. Your call on that one..

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Just figured I'd share this with you guys. I must be one lucky mofo, my last two b-day presents have been the greens. Ele had the bone dragon (taz the proud owner at 50k). AND Fluffy the Great just had her second year and out pops a mini Gwen woot woot!!

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Congrats, BC. Within two months I'll have four new b-day presents, 2nd year for my warrior and 1st for my nec, ranger, and monk. Hopefully I'll get at least one green out of them!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Just figured I'd share this with you guys. I must be one lucky mofo, my last two b-day presents have been the greens. Ele had the bone dragon (taz the proud owner at 50k). AND Fluffy the Great just had her second year and out pops a mini Gwen woot woot!!

You do realize that Qwen is worth 225K +++++, now the real question you selling it??