TAW UT3 is ready to play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HudsonC

Jan 30, 2008
We have got a pretty good server. 100+ custom maps, BattleFreezetag and Arena, TDM,CTF,VCTF and Warfare. We are looking for some friendly clan matches to get us going. We use Xfire and TS2. No, we don't use irc. We love UT3, we practice 6 of 7 days a week at all times because our battalions are located all over the world. We have players in Canada,USA,Greece, Great Britain, Australia. We also have Bombing Run, Domination and are working on getting Galantor's Invasion.
We run our server as a "Public Server" under the TAW name. We do password protect it during practices. If you want to do some UT3 Fragging,. Look us up at www.taw.net, and give us a time for a match.
It seems to be a good server for all our members that are overseas as well. They have not noticed any lag during practice and I have not observed them being Laggy in their movements or shooting.
TAW UT3 is free to join. We don't ask that you pay for our server but we do take donations. The TAW clan also offers 16+ other games as well. MMO's, RTS, FPS and racing. Kind of a 1 stop shop clan. You can check us out at www.taw.net . If you want to play, we keep our coms clean and PG-13 rated, and treat all members with respect.
If you want to join we explain that all to you during boot camp. We also take all level of players. If you never heard of UT3 before, but are willing to work to get better, or you are a "Gaming God" and like playing and teaching others to be as good as you are. "Bootcamp" is for explaining our policies,. Not testing your gaming skill.

HudsonC

Jan 30, 2008
It's Funny everyone whines that no one is playing UT3. When someone posts looking for people who want to game you do this damn nonsense. If you don't want to play fine. But why post crap? I'm guessing you are the same people that tell everyone not to play the game because no one plays it. Or no one is online playing. Well we are online and playing UT3.
Well you managed to find 3 threads all about different things. We are looking for matches in this thread not players. But maybe you can't read, maybe all you know is copy and paste. Do you want to play UT3? You tell me how to generate some interest in playing the game. After you are done with that, why don't you let Epic and Midway know as well.
I want to play some matches, my clan wants to play some matches. If you don't why don't you go blow yourself. At least someone will get some enjoyment your post.

Last edited:

HudsonC

Jan 30, 2008
I am sorry for my intemperate language. I did not realize what sad and pitiful creatures responded to my post. I shall try to keep my post respectful in spite of the idiots who choose to respond

TAW_Quagmire

Jul 30, 2008
Don't worry too much about it Hudson, this may not be the place to find respectable players. If this is the kind of response they give to people who are trying to keep the game lively, I am disappointed.

BU people:
If you have good sportsmanship and respect other UT players as human beings, then look us up at www.taw.net and post a RESPECTFUL challenge.

If you are not, then thanks for being part of the problem instead of the solution.

I play to have fun and learn with my friends in TAW. I would have thought that there are other communities that had similar values, I guess not!

WOOT TAW!

Quagmire
UT Division Commander
The Art of Warfare
www.taw.net

Enfluence

I kinda like UT3.
Jan 25, 2008
Did you just make another ****ing user name then responde to your self to make it seem like your not being an *******?

Sys-X

Commercialized Killer !!!
Mar 22, 2006
Netherlands
I don't see any probs with this thread.. hope you can find those matches but I won't be playing it :p

[PSI]Snow White

Jan 30, 2008
I will try your server when the new 1.3 patch is released.
popcorn.gif

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
I think every clan should spam for their presence. It might actually make people think twice about calling the game "Dead" and therefor help it.

TAW_Quagmire

Jul 30, 2008
Thanks for the supportive words guys/gals. I had written this site off after writing my post. Glad that there are quality people out there and we all have the same intention in mind...Promote the game and keep interest in it.

That being said, you are welcome to go to www.taw.net and make a challenge in the UT forums. Need: map name, map type, number of players and possible dates/times.

Looking forward to the fun.

TAW_Quagmire

HudsonC

Jan 30, 2008
I have always found BU to be a great forum for information and had some great times on Frag BU. I got my ass kicked but they were all very pleasant about it LOL. No, Me and Quagmire are not the same person. He's my boss in the clan and way nicer than me. He still can post in the "Epic" forums and I have been banned.I really do want to build up the game play for UT3. I think it's a great game with a great community. If you want to come and play we have our European practice Sat. at 2:00 pm for an hour and then just a free for all play afterwards. We are playing more Freezetag and warfare but we have all gametypes. If you would like to play look us up. 67.19.248.138 Basic IP and then see TAW or The art of warfare server on all game types.

I don't see a lot of clans posting anywhere. I was looking for clan matches in this post I think that's pretty different than looking for players. We got some great players, If you played against me in frag BU, You know should that the people that we have had joined are much better than I am. Actually I am about the worst player in the clan, if not the worst
Besides at least this was not another post on the UI sucking, or all the bugs on release or it's not like UT2K4. LOL

Last edited:

HudsonC

Jan 30, 2008
Patch 1.3 is loaded on the server, and most members have downloaded it and Surprise no failures, since release. We have quite few new members joined. We are still looking for some matches with other clans. No we don't use irc. We practice at least 5 times a week with our Battalions in EU,NA and Aus/NZ. We want to play this game. Check us out at www.taw.net ask to sit in on a practice or check out our servers.
67.19.248.138:7777 = TAW # 1 UT3 CTF
67.19.248.138:6666 = TAW# 2 UT3 TDM/Freeze-Tag (interchangeable)
67.19.248.138:8889 = TAW #3 VCTF
67.19.248.138:9999 = TAW #4 WAR
We are practicing and playing, lots of custom maps. We want people to come and play.
My xfire is hudsoncallisto
I really hope to hear from people who want to play this game and support the community.

Vigil

Jan 20, 2008
I don't like the web site - it looks like you're trying to be a clan of all games, master of none. Can you list the IPs of your EU servers? I get crappy ping to 67.19.248.138.